Reviews for Of Love and Hate
Laser Bob chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
...and then i had to stop and write this just because your usage of "overcooked pasta" was so incredibly out of place that "LOL" was not a lie. That probably made no sense at all.
shadowrallen chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I never dreamed I'd be saying this, but good work Joshua. And you admitted to being a backstabbing son of a digit!
Inita chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really love this fanfic :)
After reading the whole thing, I have concluded that this is my favorite Neku/Shiki fanfic so far

The only thing that bugs me is that author's note in the middle of the first chapter, but I'm sure someone pointed that out a long time ago ;)

Very good, and I'll try to review the other chapters too.

If not, then hey, at least I got one review in ;

Inita
Hiddnsecret564 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Joshua appearing out of nowhere and eating ramen made me laugh! This was really an awesome story and Satoshi's a jerk! It's great how you kept the characters in character and not so OOC.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
The ending was nice though, a big contrast to the earlier angst. I lol at the jerk being turned into a girl :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Liber-T.E.A chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
For your first TWEWY fic, this is not bad. I liked the fact that Neku would take bullets for Shiki. It...really brought out his character. Great job.
Peppurrmint chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
o_0

Why have I not read this before? Why have I not read a STORY about TWEWY from THE LEGENDAERIE LT?

WHY, world, would you do this to me? Could you not free me from the clutches of ignorance to read my hero's great works?

Oh, just BTW, this is really good. 3 s Joshua the most.
JokingJester chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
It was a very fun WEWY story, the first fic about Neku and Shiki that I read, too bad it was short. I hate Satoshi though, he's an ass. Joshua made me laugh in the Epilogue when he suddenly appeared out of mid-air eating Ramen. I liked it when he said '-got anyone you need me to 'take care of'? I assure you, I can get away with murder.' Evil, yet cute.
Cshell614 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
AW. this was kinda heart warming. Although it took me a while to finally realize with the Satoshi being a "SHE"

I finally got it when my friend smacked me at the back of the head saying " DUH! Isn't it obvious?" and she did major explaining.

phew my brain hurts.
CExp chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Best Neku/Shiki fic I've ever read. Very good use of all the characters too. )
romeaddict chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
That was... really nice. I loved it, thanks, keep writing.
Darkariss chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Awwn!That was...so cute!It was beautiful and nice!Honesty...I cried a little bit,it was too beautiful!

Good work!You're amazing!;)
Plushietiger chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Awesomeness! What you did to Satoshi was HILARIOUS XD I hope his mind is like a girl too so he turns gay XP Great epilouge and love the ramen man, love the ramen. Author alert now! Looking forwards to your new story :3
Riikani chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
WIIE, CUTE!

I love the fake- 'face eraser' messages.

This was too funny also, "she" OMG TOO F*cking GENIUS

yeah, don't mind my pointless review. I hope to read another NekuShiki fic from you soon (somehow all those NekuJoshua fics make me want to vomit)
PMiller1 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Love it.

Why do get the feely the Jouhua, Take Satoshi appearance and he become Eri... LOL ((I bet that what we should know.))

Wend He said "Guess what Shiki's ex valued most? Hee hee... " and Make me think that his Fee is the same as Shiki.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »