Reviews for Maneater
drewLOVE chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I'm really liken this but it hasn't been updated since 08 :(
Funkysam94 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
awesome story i loved it plz update soon i wonder whats gonna happen nxt!
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
this is really awesome. i like how you were really able to capture the characters persoanalities. update soon XD
truglasgowgal chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
I like this; it is different from the other OC fics on here, which no offense, are sort of wearing and are unfortunately probably a deterrent to potential readers - unfair, but true.

The girls make for interesting characters, and you write them well. They have some classic lines, like the last in this chapter, and are relatable too; so I applaud you for your ability to write the original character's well and to fit them in rather seamlessly to the Gossip Girl world :)

Admittedly, I am a huge CB supporter, so I am a little wary obv ;) But I like this fic, and I think it's interesting, and I really want to see where it goes.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

Steph

x
CarlyJo chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, what are we going to do with you? I have a few ideas, but we won't mention those. ; ) Anyways, I like the story so far, it has potential. This really isn't my fandom, I'm mostly in Supernatural, The Covenent and Twilight, but I do read here sometimes. Keep up the great work!

~Carly
Pompeii1224 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
love it. update soon. please
Mrs Bass-Malfoy chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Yayness! Your writing a story about my new obsession ]

i love all your stories

Post more

]
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
well at least we readers wont be missing out on that bass charm update soon XD
Orchid Allardyce chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
It sounds really interesting and you two make a great team together(I've read some of your stuff in The Covenant) so I'm gonna stick with this story and keep a look out for more chapters.

I already love Chuck in this story just by that one line, just sayin
CarlyJo chapter 1 . 8/15/2008