Reviews for The Potion Master's Snake
Tinshaw chapter 23 . 6/20
Good story. Thank you.
secret25 chapter 23 . 5/25
Hello Winds of Water :)

Quite frankly I have never thought to read fanfiction about Harry Potter, much less a Snape/Potter one. But i was reading "At Gate's Edge" and when I finished I felt like I should re-read some of the stories you've written as well read any and all stories that may catch my eye. I was scrolling along and reading the Fullmetal stories and then suddenly my eye caught sight of this story "The Potion Master's Snake" and then suddenly your writing just hooked me!

I have spent the last three days on a Harry Potter (Snape/Potter) binge! It has been wonderful! I have spent a while in runt with not finding stories that I haven't read in a category that I've been way too updated on lately, so having a new pairing to follow has been great for my one week vacation (even if reading has of course prevented me from doing anything productive . I have no self control) lol

Anyway I wanted to thank you for paving my newest couple addiction! This story was great way to hook me to this pairing!

Wonderful story as always with exceptional writing! Thank you for sharing!

Hope to hear from you again whether it is an HP or FMA fic/update!

secret25
I must thank you for a lovely story and commend you on your writing skill. Please keep up the excellent work!
You made me smile- thank you!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Amazingly sweet story, only thing that could have made the ending better was having the Ministry of Magic have been there and passing out.
PineappleSouffle chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
WOW!
I loved this whole fic and stayed up all night so I could finish it. The characterisation of all the characters was beautifully done, especially those of Dumbledore and Sorai, and I loved the portrayal of the relationship between Dumbledore and Snape - actually, Dumbledore and everyone! The way you wrote Harry and Snape's relationship was perfect - it went at just the right pace to be able to see what they both were thinking without rushing into anything. Also, I liked how you brought Dudley back; not least because he always seems like he could really be a good character (unlike his parents) who, once he had grown up, would look out for Harry and be a friend on the Muggle side of things. And there aren't many fics out there that can do that well.
I'd love to read more about Harry and Snape's journey that took place prior to the beginning of this story as well!
Thank you so much for sharing your writing talent with us! Better than many published stories I have read!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
BEST STORY EVER!
Love your dumbledore and Minnie
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
Awesome ending!
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
I know this is an older fiction - but i have to say - BRAVO!
I literally couldn't put it down.
LOVED the snake! I thought the manipulative little snake was PERFECT!
The ending, was just heart smashingly (yes, i know, not a word) warming.
I also loved the names taunts that you did between snape and harry. I got a chuckle out of more than one.
I will be looking forward to reading more of your work through your link here on FF.
Good job!
Zyenna chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
This is sooooooooo cute! I love it! It made me so happy at the end! It's absolutely beautiful :3
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Love the story!
PersonWithFeathers chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Dumbledore in the last couple lines though. xD I'll definitely be using some of those, for private use of course.
Little-Retard chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
That was amazing. Great plot and character development, not rushed at all, easily drew me in. Severus and Harry's relationship was realistic to a tee. I would definitely read this story again. Great job!
Jude Xue chapter 23 . 5/18/2015
That fanfic was good compromise between funny stuff and romance. I enjoyed reading it, so thanks for sharing ! :)
Clairissa chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
I loved it...
Strife chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
If He wwould ever live Seevrus and Harry from this would be shocked... My Relationship with Demon... THIS is our story mroe than their...