Reviews for Moon Ring
Nullnvoid chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
I wanna know what happens...T_T Update soon! You don't know how many times I've reread this story because I like it so much.
Faery's Delight chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I don't want the damned story to be on hold! I want to find out what happens! By the way, good story.
Chris Atola chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
Um... Not to be rude, or anything, but the 'next week' has come and gone - two months ago!

Writer's block?
Callisto Star chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
Haha! Another true Tolkien and Silmarillion fan! Whee!

Sounds interesting thus far. Some of the AN chaps seem unnecessary and you might wanna delete them before certain rude people run off and report. And I'm so pleased to find a LotR/SM that's not entirely U/Leggy-kun fluff. He's great but there's just too much of an excess. _'

Will the other senshi arrive as well? Well done and keep it up!

~Calli-chan
Senashenta chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
*applauds wildly* Yay! I came to read this after reading Requiem For Rain, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who writes crossovers like this! .~ I'm currenly in the middle of a Digimon 02/Tamers/LoTR trilogy, and am two chapters into a LoTR/Star Trek: TNG fic, too. I also have a few oddities in the works. Anyway, it's great that other people write odd crossovers, too. They're fun stuff! Oh, and I should tell you what I think of your fic while I'm rambling, right? Okie. Update. I know, I know, hiatus and whatnot. Just as long as you haven't forgotten about this completely. - I love your writing style, and the Usagi/Frodo pairing to bits. *glomps* Thankies for being patient while I babble!

~Senashenta ;)
little ace chapter 6 . 1/28/2003
put up the next chat alridy for crying out lond
Celas Victoria chapter 6 . 10/26/2002
Too lazy to login right now, gomen nasai. However... why did you stop there? It was a really good story... and I hate Sailor Moon, so that's saying something! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Don't abandon such a wonderful story!
Aqua Mistress chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
Hallo!

I just wanted to say I like it so far and I was kinda hopin you would make Ami/Legolas pairing. I think they go together cause they look like a cute couple. . Gotta soon!
Madame de Victoire chapter 6 . 8/16/2002
This was the first LotR/SM crossover I ever read. I've been waiting for the next chapter to come out for ages! Please get on with the damn thing, for gods sake!
Lady of Infinity chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
I really like this fic. It was getting really good until you just stopped. When will you get the next chapter out. I want to see what happens.
Lissa chapter 6 . 3/24/2002
Keep on writin'! _~
htyu chapter 6 . 3/23/2002
i so dun get all this thing