Reviews for I'm A Big Girl Now
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
opps sorry. i know this might confuse you, but fanfiction wouldn't let me review chapter 15 twice, so hear is my appologise for that review. In my review for chapter 15 I complained that you didn't mention your story being on hiatus. then 30 seconds later...I find out that you indeed did mention this on your profile page. ... so anyway, I do love yourm story, but maybe adding the hiatus thing somewhere in the description would inform your readers better :)
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
hey. Great story, though I'm curious to know if you are no longer writing it. Your "updated" thing says 2008, so if you no longer are writing it would be great of you to mention that the story's on hiatus or something. Anyway, I love the wayyou portray Nessie's character.
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
lol okay so the OTHER deffinition for tramp is a stray dog, like in the Disney movie "Lady and the Tramp". Personly I don't know why girls are always insulted with dog names but, hey I didn't make it up :P

Great Great story. I think you capture Renesmee's character very well.
Sumayah chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Love it!

Kate Sanders?-Lizzie Mcguire show ahahaha ILove Jakes Bod' to who doesnt?
NessieCullen2005 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Are you planning on adding more to this story. I think that it is really good and that you should contiune with it.
Renesmee-Cullen2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I LOVE this story! Write more!
LiAx123 chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
Like it. Like it. I dont like it at all, i LOVE it!

please write more i am dying to know if nessie gets out!

P.S I know what you mean about NOT describing Edward as hot!
brunettelamb chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
OME x10 THAT WAS RLY GOOD! KEEP ON WRITING!
eternalsunset chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love the story, but you haven't updated in a while [

lol personally, i dont like abby T_T sorry. but she adds to the story, so *shrug*
turkey chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i loved it i want you to update soon plz

You havent updated it in so long plz update
Unerose93 chapter 15 . 9/25/2008