Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was so good! I want more! Lol loved it!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i like it
Lnzhomeskillet chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I thought that this was a very cute and well written story. A spelling error here of there but not enough to take away from the reading of it. Id like to see it continued actually. But I do understand if you dont. Inspiration may only strike once, and you wouldnt want to force the rest. I enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it . :)
Elias chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Nice story
hmayra.garcia88gmail.com chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I simply just loved it. It was too cute. Anzu and seto are my fav couple and I honor each and every author who makes a good story.. u know that is how I wish the series should have ended. Wouldn't it have been aswsome. But anyways goood story.
jessi chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Interesting story! I find it strange that Seto and Anzu could get married and have a child without Yugi or Joey knowing about it.
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
My god this is the cutest, most unexpected thing I've ever seen.

I wanna see mini-Kaiba so bad.

Hahaha. I love how you ended it :D Expect the unexpected. Awesome!

Good job!
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love it but have one question: Why weren't any of their friends at the wedding? I guesing it's because they were too busy with their own lives to go. Oh well, nontheless it was an excellent fic. And, I love that their little boy was named Atem.
ArjunaAnja chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aww anzu didn't invite them to their wedding? lol but it would be funny if that actually happened in the show...i'm going to read the prequel to this..
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hey! that was pretty good _... do you have a prequel?
julilein2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
it was a sweet story and fun to reas!
Bishjoanilvr chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
AW! how adoriable! love it!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I loved it. Very cute and very well done.

TDH
journey maker chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I loved this story...
Living Arrow chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
aw, that was so cute. looking forward to reading for of your work.