Reviews for Model Behavior
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sorry if I'm a bit rude here, but... are you inactive?
MagnoliaFlower55 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
More more more!
This is awesomely wonderful!
The Perfect moments, the emotions, this is one of the best Pokemon fanfic in first POV ever!

Please update soon!
bkitty24pichu chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
The story is great please keep writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Update pleaaaseeeeeee?
lucyy8 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
please please finish your fanfictions! I've been reading them and can't stand the unfinished stories! update please!
Dawn chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
CONTINUE YOUR FREAKING STORIES! MOST OF YOUR POKEMON FANFICTIONS JUST END WITHOUT BEING CONTINUED! WHAT HAPPENED TO KEEPING DP IKARISHIPPING ALIVE?
smooches you chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Aaah, I hope you update soon! I read this years ago, and I still love it33 update please!
Satoshi chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Amazing Story, your Ikari shippings are the best
UniqueElla chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I love your story! So well written, such an amazing plot. You're stupendous! Update soon!
Poke-Polished chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Please update soon! There aren't many good imarishipping fanfictions that I can find as of late and I'm just loving this! You keep them in character for the future. I'm interested in how you strayed hikari away from pokemon and would love to learn about everyone's back story soon. Especially how the dinner is going to go.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Amazing! So dark and beautiful! Update soon!
kioko chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
please update it!
I've been waiting years to see what happens at dinner and not take it anymore! : (
OK, I know that there are more things than FanFiction, but, please, try to update this story as soon as possible. I am overwhelmed to have to think the next chapter and form my own version.
Other than that, I tell you write great, and Model Behavior is great: D
Greetings from Spain ; )
Kate chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Please, continue it!
Its AWESOME : D
x P chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
please update!
My friends and I followed this story from Spain. The recently discovered, and I can assure you that we are LOVERS of this fic. And that I am a Pearlshipper 4 EVER!
but I NEED to live Model Behavior
sorry if the English is not correct and updated!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Hi! : D
I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC!
I am a PEARLSHIPPER but... THIS IS AWESOME!
Can you Updated this please?