Reviews for Model Behavior
Katy 2610 chapter 13 . 2/13
I missed this story so so much!
But it was worth it!
sweeta1602 chapter 13 . 2/12
Hey, i just wanted to tell you that you are great and I love every chapter more than the previous story is truly amazing. I hope you will not stop writing because I am really curious about what will happen next. Pleassse update soon. The plot is so interesting. and I love how Shinji becomes nicer with every chapter, I am thinking about the scene where he hugs her. It is extremely cute. I hope they will talk about Hikaris past more in the next chapter. Anyway, thank you for updating and not giving up on writing. It is truly better than some of the books I have read. Keep going :)
MandaPanda33 chapter 13 . 2/10
I LOVE IT! It’s great to see you back, Hikari-Chan. That chapter was excellent, I can’t wait to see where this progresses. Keep up the great work and hopefully you can stumble upon some more snow days!
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 13 . 2/8
Loved it, I was surprised I got a notification from this story, thought I was going to get a chapter that says you’re quitting this story but BOY was I happy when I saw a full length chapter. Thank you sempai T-T
I hope everything goes well for you ️️️
Ai Star chapter 13 . 2/8
Talk about an eventful night!

I know it's late to say but Happy new year! :)
spiceypepper chapter 13 . 2/8
Wow has it really been that long? Time really does fly! I’m so happy to see another chapter from you. I still love your writing style dearly and I can’t wait to see more of it!
HollyNinetales chapter 13 . 2/7
GREAT chapter! Totally worth the wait. I enjoyed the Pokemon battle a lot!
suicune4ever chapter 13 . 2/7
The chapter was worth the wait
boredBRAIXEN chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
please update I'm LOVING this story
LyriaHart chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
When is the next chapter coming out? I want to know what happens next. Just curious no pressure.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
please update soon, the suspense is really killing me!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
This is amazing! Your writing has certain improve a lot ever since lady marmalade.
mei chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
ahh i'm really really glad that shinji is going to stop claling hikari a slut and such :00 this was a fun read!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
You should update pleaseeeeee
SayaFag chapter 12 . 4/24/2017
I really enjoy your story, please keep going!