Reviews for Model Behavior
please update soon, the suspense is really killing me!
This is amazing! Your writing has certain improve a lot ever since lady marmalade.
mei chapter 12 . 7/21
ahh i'm really really glad that shinji is going to stop claling hikari a slut and such :00 this was a fun read!
You should update pleaseeeeee
SayaFag chapter 12 . 4/24
I really enjoy your story, please keep going!
Aiko chapter 12 . 3/15
This is such an interesting story, after yeaaars of not reading anything from Pokemon I suddenly felt like reading some ikari, it's been like 8 years? Idk but finding a story that is still being writted is such a blessing, I have to give it to you for not abandoning this story since it says that you started it in 2008, it doesn't matter if you think you are going slow, that is better than totally giving up on it

I read all your an, and I can totally understand what you went through in university, you expect it to be a positive experience but instead it affect you negatively. I was in art school and the stress got to me so hard that I felt like it was a chore when it was supposed to be something that I love, after I finished it I spend like a year and a half without even getting close to a pencil, I felt -and still feel sometimes- like everything I did wasn't good. Is hard to get back up after something like this, and you are amazing for keeping up with it. But omg your classmates were so mean. I can totally see that you are inclined to a dramatic writing but that isn't bad, and like you say you should work with what you like and polish that, and you have done it. I found you only yesterday but I've been reading all your other stuff and you've had an amazing improvement.

The story is interesting and spicy, I really like the way you narrate it, you can totally fell hikari's personality, you captured it perfectly, and is hilarious how her and shinji crash. I love this so much, I want so thank you for blessing us with your writing
ikarigirl109 chapter 12 . 2/3
I was waiting for months for you to update this chapter. Please never abondon this fanfic. I love ikarishipping and this story.
I thought Paul was going to kiss dawn. Next time could you make Paul kiss dawn in next or other chapter?
Sweetie16 chapter 12 . 2/3
Hey, I think that this story is really amazing. Eben though your kind of writing has changed a little, because you are older now , I still love it. Only someone really good at writing could come up with something like this, so please update soon and keep on writing.
a chapter 12 . 2/3
It is sooooooooooooo great. Please do not stop writing , i love it a lot.
Ai Star chapter 12 . 2/3
Uh oh something tells me this isnt going to end well
HollyNinetales chapter 12 . 2/2
Super excited you updated! I'm interested to see how this battle plays out. I'm wondering if Shinji will let Hikari use one of his pokemon? If he does, I hope it Torterra. For some reason I feel like hos Torterra can see right through his shit, ya know? And I like to think Torterra would be like a big puppy towards Hikari. I'm super excited for the next update.
spiceypepper chapter 12 . 2/2
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I always get very excited whenever I see that you've updated this story. Every chapter leaves me wanting more and I'm glad that you haven't given up on it. You always write with such eloquence which makes getting lost within the chapters so much easier. Thank you for writing another beautiful chapter and I can't wait to see what you'll cook up next.
Accio.DMalfoyx chapter 11 . 1/1
Do you think you'll update soon? this is honestly a great story!
ikarigirl109 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I know you was nominee for best ikarishipping fanfic writer in Rissy chan 's Ikari shipping awards . Even though you never won I admire your fanfics. Your best fanfic is 'Lady marmalade:sweet sweet revenge'.You and ' The Biggest ikarishipping fan' are my all time fav ourite authors. I will cry when you will stop updating(just joking) . Have a nice day and please update ...
Sweetie1234 chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
Hey, I completely love this story. It is sooooooo amazing. PLease update soon. I like the way you introduce every chapter and all the mysteries. It is wonderful. You should write books.