Reviews for At Last
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Awww this was soo sweet
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
what a great story :3 so sweet and sexy x3 just like the way a lemon should be x3 thanks for sharing this ;3 LONG LIVE CLOTI! yay!
InsaneYunay chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It was quite refreshing to read a passionate CloTi lemon as opposed to the kinky CloTi lemons out there, and I indeed enjoyed this fic very much ) I kind of wish there was more to the thoughts of Cloud and Tifa about each other, though n.n"

Very good grammar and well-written...I think the only thing that you could possibly touch up on is maybe expanding their inner thoughts. Otherwise, it was one of the best CloTi fics I have read D

Keep up the good work!

- Yunay

P.S. I read your profile and actually Cloud x Tifa is the canon of FFVII, although very implicit. The scene under the Highwind had two outcomes, and the more romantic conversation is considered the canon in the 10th Anniversary. The original scene was to imply Cloud and Tifa being intimate, but they decided to make it less risque in the final cut )
Kotono116 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow, Cloud walking in on Tifa like that. Very hawt.
NilName chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
You've made an incredible scene. This is sure one of the top 5 lemons I've read in my life on . :D

BANG BANG!
OlympianPantsuit chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
What's there for me to say that hasn't already been said? It was absolutely fabulous and I need to go and have a cigarette now.
Fate80 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow good story
depp.station chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very hot, i wish this will happen in FF7.

Oh well, still hot!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
{claps hands together} Now the embarrassing part is... WHO CATCHES THEM LIKE THAT IN THE MORNING: DENZEL OR MARLENE! {roflao} Great job with this! I am sad to say that this is the FIRST CloudTifa pairing I have EVER read. {anime sweatdrops while laughing nervously} Yeah... I'm a retard for not reading more sooner. Oh well... FEEL LOVED! Your summary made me want to read it! {hands cookies} Like I said in my "P.S." for "My Pet and His Mate", HAPPY 2009!

P.S. UNLIKE in my review for "My Pet and His Mate", I have this to say: Let's hope the year of Demyx is just as good to us as the year of Axel! ;D (Get it? "Year of Axel" was 2008 - emphasis on the "8" - and "Year of Demyx" is 2009 - emphasis on the "9".)
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
nice, very nice.

love it
coralianbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wonderful! Good writing and a hot scene... You've totally got this! 4.5/5 stars, I'd say.
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Poor frustrated Tifa...poor Cloud with everything going wrong for him that night...I hope it was worth it for them both in the end.

M, juicy lemony goodness. Glad I found this one; I enjoyed it immensely, especially as a fan of the CloTi pairing.
we are anonymous we are legion chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
T_T so cute...
cloudlover2989 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i like it a lot oh soo hot so sweet can't wait for another cloti or tifa zack lemon
Glaurung II chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I really love this pairing. You made it trully beautiful.