Reviews for Every Planet We Reach Is Dead
dxlmao chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I'd be there too. Though I have to say, Sesshomaru is up there with Inu-no-taisho.
dxlmao chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And Thus She Is Missed chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
OH. MY. KAMI! DAT IS FREAKIN HILARIOUS I NEARLY WET MYSELF! (I aint kidding) I LITERALLY FELL OF MY BED! YOU MY FRIEND, IS AN ABSOLUTELY INSANE AUTHOR...ME LIKE YOOU! SEND MY REGARDS TO:

SESSHY-FIDDLEWIKINS!
KAt chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
LOVED the I read today...although this is the first I read today...Oh ... I laughed so hard. LOVE IT:)
Azumigurl chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
wierd but amusing. update
SakuraBlossom24 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
LMAO FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR. STOMACH MUSCLES KILLING. I LUV THIS ALWAYS GREAT FOR LAUGHS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING IT UP LOL!
yodusha chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
name:TheRYU

hair:red

age:unknown

place:on a need to know bases

man its been a while sence ive updated my page lolz i think a year wow thats a long time oh id like to thank all of those who EVER reviewed my storys even if they were flames thank you id like to say that my story remorse that has gone on for 32 chapters now is all because of my reviewers because i know i never finish a story past chapter six i always stop for some reason but because of you all of you (flamers included)i continued my story so far and just like some of you i love it _ thank you once more OH yeah im finally getting a beta so that means better spelling...and grammer...and longer chapters...some with no songs(sweat drop at teh confetti that is being thrown around)well damn lolz man i would like to say b4 i go is that i really miss my girl..my sis...my best friend asya I MISS YOU AND BABY BRO...galen _

best friends:asya...galen...jeff...lamart...jamar...william...xiomara...and many more im tellin ya lolz

Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, shadowphoenix101,satansconfusedduaghter, Eana, Azumi Kiribashi, Hitori-no-kensi,JammyDodger,TheRyu,

so liek ur story ttly sux and ur a fuggin ficfag cuz dumbbldorr aint gay ur gay and once i get my beta liek im ttly gonna wriet how gay u r in a songfic LOLZ and itll be liek

now put ur hands up

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohoh

Up in the club, just broke up

I’m doing my own little thing

Decided to dip but now you wanna trip

Cuz another brother noticed me

I’m up on him, he up on me

Don’t pay him any attention

Cried my tears, three good years

Ya can’t be mad at me

Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

Don’t be mad once you see that he want it

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

all the single aldies

I put gloss on my lips, a man on my hips

Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans

Acting up, drink in my cup

I could care less what you think

I need no permission, did I mention

Don’t pay him any attention

Cuz you had your turn

But now you gonna learn

What it really feels to miss me

all the single aldies

now lemme tell u something bout us british we r liek teh golden faries and you fuggin americans are liek not. S UR STORY SUX DONKEY BALLZ! AITN NO THER MAN CAN'T STAND UP NEXT 2 U!

SUCK IT BULOY!
Memory's Intuition chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Kagome. is. retarded. Sesshy needs help. And Inu sucks. Awesome story, though.
Memory's Intuition chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Truely, his dad is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HOT! Very sexy!
Memory's Intuition chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
FUNNY. AS. HELL. KICK ASS CHAPTER, MAN! I HATE THE STUPID SHIT TYPING TOO! I couldn't understand any of it! Man, I'm not smart I mispelled stupid x2, understand x1, and mispelled x1. Oh, friggin' woe is to me!
Memory's Intuition chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I almost pissed my pants in laughter, dude! Hannahmpg says that you must have a big vocabulary and a sharp wit to make a snappy comeback, and damn, you Sesshomaru and Kagome must have an IQ of 1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0. Really damn smart, dude!
Memory's Intuition chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Awesome comebacks, and I think Kagome should be human. It makes her look REALLY bold! KEEP GOING!
LC Rose chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Oh this story is just too fantastic and I applaud you every step of the way! I cannot wait for more planets.
Alyxsander chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
LMFAO! dude u ttly owned this stry iunno what you drink for breakfast but LOL so yeah this is uber funny and i hope u update soon lolxD
psychosybil chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Hellz yeah Inu-Papa is way hawter than Sessh! LMFAO! Kagome with an attitude.

“You’re not exactly as hot as your dad.” Just where has Kags been I wonder by that comment!