Reviews for Heaven's Shore
v2point0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh, gosh! I had no idea your work was here on ! Hi, I know you from LJ (well, not -know- exactly, but you get the idea), and I've been a huge fan of your work for some years now. You're probably one of my most favorite authors in this fandom. I absolutely love your prose, descriptions, the way you write the characters, methods of intimacy, etc. You really paint wonderful pictures with your stories. I can't gush hard enough, but what else is there to say? This is one of my favorite fics of yours and what got me digging for the rest of your work! For this specific story, I really loved the details of the architecture, the surroundings, etc. The way Ironhide and Ratchet interact. The incident with Chromia and the pressure/angst between them. Your stories are quite inspirational. Guh, what else to say? I think I'll just stop here before I get TOO brown-nosy. In any case, love your work, glad to see you on , too, and look forward to more of your splendid stuff. :)
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Beautifully written, from the intricate details to the way each piece relates and flows into the next. This is a piece that desserves recognition and repect. A piece well thought out without being overbearing. In short, beautiful, wonderful, and heart-wrenching. Realisitic and humane without being human, if that makes any sense. A piece I know I will read again and again.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. I love this. And that whole thing with the hands was amazing. I've always thought kissing between mechs was very impractical (though I have them do it myself), but I couldn't think of an alternate method to show affection. I really like what you came up with here.

I can't help but be sad for both Ironhide and Ratchet here. Poor guys.
Borath chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I'm very surprised that this piece hasn't received more reviews, and I'm sorry that I didn't find it sooner. Not my usual choice of pairing, I must admit, though a wholly believable one.

I loved the thought and detail you put into this fic, and the world you built that's within cannon but yet original - the medical seal, the intimacies of hands, the energon manipulation. Absolutely brilliant stuff, written with sensitivity that carries all-too-quickly to a bittersweet end.

Both Ironhide and Ratchet were in character yet also demonstrating more depth than their cannon counterparts - I'd say that this fic was a character study foremost and everything else, secondly.

A pleasure to read, thank you.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was so beautifully written! I haven't seen anything like that in a long time...

But it's indeed sad and emotional - is there a possibility that this story might be continued, by any chance?
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
What a wonderful, terrible story. I'm reading along, thinking happy thoughts, and then you hit me with angst. Very well done. You never really get over the death of a lover, just like with Ironhide, they're always in the background, and they just won't leave.

I like the originality of kissing with their hands.
rainlightautumn chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh, this was so painful. But completely excellent. My heart just hurt for both of them, but for some reason I felt for Ratchet the most. I thoroughly enjoyed this-thanks for sharing. I hope your friend enjoyed it. :)
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is truly beautiful, and very realistic. Thank you so very much for writing it.