Reviews for Revenge of the Sharpenator
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Lol! WOW!
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was hilarious!So, i see Sharpner got sent to jail. I wonder what the students reaction of that would've been. Well, I now know, You truly are the god of comedy. I've always loved your writing, no matter what the style, though. Should i go get my head readjusted? Because i haven't even heard of Coming to America.
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is once again, awesome. I love how all your stories intertwine and end up being like pieces of a larger picture, not unlike Dragon Ball itself.
brenthforever chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
If I could marry a story, this would be the one with a close secnd being Suvival of the lamest. AMzing Job.

BF
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
*Howls with laugher*
Ms. Videl Son chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh RyRy, RyRy, RyRy...going back to the lame humor, are we? While it was nice to see The Sharpenator (you know how I love him) again, I have to say that the first installment in this series was better. Then again, it was filled to capacity with our inside jokes, so maybe that's why I liked it more...hard to say.

Either way, the Ranma 1/2 cameos and the MacDowell's thing I very much liked. And, haha, I could see ChiChi making Gohan get a job if he ever dared to drop out of school (that mama didn't raise no slacker). Overall, very cute.

And that was a very sweet deication, RyRy Thank you!

MaMa
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Haha, that was so cute. Horra for labor unions! D
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hehe, about time the Blonde Boogeyman made a return. Well, I enjoyed reading this story...well...craziness. It seems that Sharpy can never succeed huh? Poor bastard. Though he does have one victory over his head. _ He'll probably tell that story to his great, great, great, great grandchildren. Knowing Sharpy...he'll live that long...seems that nothing can kill him.

Well, great job once again.
ArcticPuppet chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
There are a couple mistakes, but I think as the writer you should find them yourself.

I'm very glad you brought back the blond boogeyman, it made me giggle. And I don't normally giggle. It may not have been as good as the first one, but I still liked it.
Anonymous Void chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Have to say I am disappointed. This wasn't as good as the first one, as you already know. Still, the Genma and Happosai bit was good. Other than that: lame.