Reviews for Oh No He Didn't
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Lol, that was quite funny. I loved it :D
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
MWAHAHA! omigosh that is HILARIOUS. i laughed for like a straight two minutes without stopping, and my brother looked at me strange and asked if i was okay. by the time i was able to breathe i write this review, lol, its still hilarious when i even look at this!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
nice lol very good
cinewardy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
hahahaha.. i ca imagine edward's face! hahahaaha
Josie Shane chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hahahaha... I have a husband like that.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was really funny.
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG, so funny!
Lovely Musical chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Where's a rolling pin when you need one...
PandylBas chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
lol, ah edward. your an ass
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
hilarious! I love how much FUN Edward is having hahaa... and after reading MS.. yes.. Mike and Jessica are PERFECT for each other
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
god, i would have shot Mike, seriously
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
lol love it but i would be so mad if someone did that to me, the whole knowing he was in there and not coming in and mike with his annoyingness
klutzygirl34 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
that was so funny i loved it !
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ahahahah! I would REALLY like it if you continued! Even just one or two more chapters. Have Jess and Mike's wedding... Please? I wish Edward had gone in! Can you have that happen in another chapter? I want to see what Jess says to him... *smirks*

Please please please please please please please please please please please?

I would review it! :D How can you say no to such an offer? You're a very good writer! This fic has a lot of potential! And I'm going to make this a really long review full of compliments so you'll write more. :D

You have very good spelling! And grammar and punctuation! And it's very funny and everyone is in character! And I liked the use of the quote!

And I'll read your other fics if you have any! And review them!

Please?
WordsfromAshes chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lmao. that was good. What a suportive husband edward is!