Reviews for Lost Behind the Mask
betty4794 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
i hate sakura
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I have to say even though this is the first story of yours that I have written a review on I truly enjoy your stories. I'm not so much into the dark stories but the others that I have read were outstanding. I will continue to work my way through the rest of them and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with and with as crazy as some of your Naruto stories are I know that I will be enjoying your works for a long time to come.

James

PS- I have added you to my favorite authors, don't have to many of them.
TsukiNoMay chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
AWSOME! One of my absolute favourite stories! Which also means i'd love it if it was longer than just one-shot. Plot and writing style are clear and well thought out and planned. In short WELL DONE! GOOD JOB:)
reapertmn3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was a very interesting story, it really makes one think about the masks that they subconsciously show others around them, you realise that you may not know someone as well as you think that you do, you may know the mask that they allow you to see to hide from any serious understanding of the true person.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This has a lot of potential to be a chapter story.
Brewdog chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I LOVE YOUR WORK! I am a huge fan of the badass Naruto and an Ino that doesn't get pissed off every five seconds and actually cares about being a kunoichi. Please continue to write Naruino stories! All the others are with a Naruto that is weak and stupid and a pissy Ino.
mandaree1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love da ficlet!
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i must say that was touching and powerful in so many ways. I loved it
Draco122
tomuchhutch chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was a great storie but it kinda jumped perspectives a lot and I think you could have embellished somethings
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I didn't see it until i read it, but i can see the inspiration from Dune and that is AWESOME. Seriously, it's subtle but once you said it, i saw it. Really really awesome.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
It's a great story, I hope you or someone else take this to a two shot or full story.
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
the way u described naruto's fox like features... was amazing... very small yet unique in its own way... :D
DarkPencil chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
cute but slightly too compact. It ended too soon to build up the right feeling
Excele Kurokami chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Sakura is such a... GAH! Always chasing after #1 and using Naruto as a step on the way up the stairs. Too bad her 'ANBU file' is the one she is after. Good thing that Ino was there to snatch up Naruto's heart before Sakura could sink her gold digging claws into Naruto. A continuation with Sakura finding out would be hilarious, especially if Ino got territorial.