Reviews for Empire
Erin87 chapter 16 . 11/9/2008
I really like this story. I've always been interested in Egypt, and adding the Atlantis twist makes everything better, and so does the nice sparky moments. That being said, please, please, please, don't let John be the traitor!

Very nice suspense going on here, I can't wait to read what happens next!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
Oh creepiness again! Gosh thats freaky. so he was showing the traitor huh? (who i still have a suspect but im gonna go back and read really carefully later for clues :P)

They are so caring for each other. which is why the traitor totally sucks lol.

Loved this chap, cant wait for more :)
Alexiel974 chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
I'm still alive !

GREAT chapter in a great story ! Thank you !

Everything is nice... the way you describe what they found in the tomb... the moment between Ronon and Teyla (OMG, I love this ones)... the traitor thing (again !) ... and the new level of frightening... God that is REALLY interesting !

Thank you SO MUCH !

What are they going to do now ?
Bunnylass chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
OMG! Poor Teyla! I think I actually felt a little sick myself when I read all their reactions and then of what it was. But it was Teyla's reaction that scared me the most. *shudder* Damn you're good at this :)

The first part, with all the detail of the tomb was brilliant! Especially when Elizabeth was reading the sarcophagus and nearly fell off the bridge. I'm glad she didn't get hurt, but I was gutted we couldn't find out what else was written, lol.

And the Ronon/Teyla moment was a cute add-in! I really enjoyed this one, and it was totally worth the wait! The suspense of who the snitch is, and the new level of danger around them, is just so fantastic! I can't do anything but say another huge thank you for sharing this :D

Big huggles for you :)
Deleted67545 chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
Wow, that's creepy! That would scare me so much! It must the Goa'uld using stolen Asgard beaming technology again... :D

Its okat the update took long. Your scehdule is pretty good compared to some of the other stories I read.

This other one on my Alert List, called Stargate: Thirdspace is only updated maybe once every two months. Once a month if I'm lucky. So don't worry about it.

Just don't turn into one of those authors who starts writing a really great story and then mysteriously vanishes. I would cry if that happened. :(

I was watching a documentary on Egypt when I saw none other than Doctor Zahi Hawass speaking! He looks different than I imagined.
bailey1ak chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
That was a great chapter. We were excited to see what they had found. Then you brought back the danger to the fore front. Loved everyone's reaction. Poor Teyla, how terrifying. Maybe they all need to share a room now!
dia chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
YAY! i read the first half of this yesterday, but was then forced off the computer. i just read the lat (and most interseting) half. Ronon kisses Teyla, they get into the tomb, AND it's gold! can it get any better? (i think NOT!) LOL. good chapter. i'm excited to see an explanation as to why the gold and what information the chamber holds. thank you and, once again, i'm sorry i got so far behind. YAY!
Dia.Dahling chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
YAY! thay found it! that's awrsome! and teyla and ronon are getting closer. AW! YAY! thank you!
The Dok-tor chapter 15 . 10/18/2008
An interesting chapter, I'm glad they found the tomb. The discovery of the artifacts within should be enthralling, I wait with anticipation for the next chapter. Good work, keep it up!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 15 . 10/17/2008
Still enjoying it :) love their conviction to do this. im so sad they cant open it yet! i feel something very interesting coming along. yes. lol.

oh wait - gold is interesting. i was right! yay! lol (im reviewing as i read)

cant wait til ya update!

~sparkly
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
MRARGGHHAR! I AM SO SORRY! I AM BACK NOW! NO REALLY! I'M GOING TO REVIEW THINGS AGAIN! YAY!

(sorry)

This story is so exciting! ! I am really looking forward to finding out what's inside the tomb, this entire last section of "skulking around dark corners of the Valley, waiting for night to look at the tomb so they can 'discover' it in the morning" was really really fun! I'm kind of imagining myself as a member of the team (sort of a third-person observer) because they're having a lot of fun and adventure and I like to live vicariously through fanfiction _

Wonderful as usual, I promise I'll review more often, lots has been going on lately (I'll email you later) but I'm getting back into the swing of things! -hugs- Love ya!
Deleted67545 chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Yeah, I count the days. LOL I'm pathetic. This chapter didn't disappoint, I was so excited when the seal was broken! The cliffhangers keep me on the edge of my seat, even if they are annoying! I'm so excited! Get the next chapter up as soon as possible!
Alexiel974 chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
OMG, it's getting more and more interesting… How can you do that ?

They are in… you know suspense is going to kill me… that's for sure… and even with all that's happening to them, Teyla and Ronon had a sweet moment together… I LOVE that kind of little moments… it's SO nice… thank you for this new chapter and for having posted so quickly… :)
Bunnylass chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Oh damn! You HAVE to know how excited I am with this fic! It's awesome! And this chapter...*squee* I LOVED THE SUSPENSE! :D

*tons of huggles* for you, for updating so quickly! I honestly feel like I'm going to burst! All the excitement and nervous energy Teyla and Elizabeth are feeling, I'm sure I'm channeling it, lol. But its addictive!

And that part with Ronon and Teyla! SO ADORABLE! And you're right, I did love that last line :D I actually squealed when I was through with it. My mum was like, why are you grinning like that?

BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT, that's why, hehe. YOU ROCKS! YOU ROCKS! YOU ROCKS! Oh, thank you so much for updating again so soon :D
bailey1ak chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
Loved this chapter. The Teyla and Ronon moments was awesome. The excitement of seeing in the tomb and the "glint of gold" was contagious.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »