Reviews for Empire
bailey1ak chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
I loved this chapter. Teyla is right if they suspect one of their own they will never get this done. Deciding that it is not one of their own (even if it is) will help them make progress faster. Once that doubt has been placed in your mind, it is hard to ever fully dismiss it anyway, so I am sure that although she dismissed the idea of one of them being the traitor, she will probably pick up clues anyway without realizing it.
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Yes! They found it! Can't wait to see what they find out!

I was getting worried when I saw it had been ten days sincethe last update. Yes, I was counting the days. I'm pathetic, I know. I put your story on alert, and when I saw it was updated I practically jumped for joy!

But I know what writers block is like. I get it with my story all the time. The highest I ever reached on it was twelve chapters. Then I rewrote it. Then I rewrote it again and again and again... I think you get the picture!

You're one of the few people that thinks I am nice! My parents think I'm the evil twin (and they're right!). And I drive my friends crazy becuase all I talk about is Stargate this and Stargate that and Stargate: Atlantis this and Stargate: Atlantis that!

Wow, another long review! Can't wait for the next chaper!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
*tackles fyd*

no you did well with the bad guy. a story like this is perfect with that i think. and lol, im only telling ou if im right :D

and yes, i have like 5 fics that actually rin through my hed every night when i go to sleep (all AUs) and this is one.

Aww i really like Rodney. haha. ok actually i like them all. and i love you for this story! (would love you anyway though lol)

so ive had more time lately and really want to review this story to tell you how awesome it is. :)

i do so hope that Teyla doesnt let her guard down though...
Alexiel974 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
yeah! they finally found it! Thinks are becoming more and more interesting...

you know, I still can't believe this traitor thing... I haven't recover from your last chapter... Let's see what's gonna happen sigh :( ; Can't wait for the next chapter… :)
Bunnylass chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
I just got a shiver run down my spine at that last line! It was brilliant!

All the cloak and dagger they have to go through to not get caught! All of McKay's genius' program running to work out where the tomb could of been! I could kiss him right now :D I am that happy!

I LOVED this chapter! I LOVE this story! Your enthusiasm for it, shines through in every chapter :D And I can't help but share it with you! I'm so excited for the next one! It's going to be BRILLIANT!

Thank you so much, once again for updating! It was absolutely fantastic :D
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Oh *shivers* if that guy isnt creepy? LOVED this chape very much indeed :) i do have a guess as to who it is, but i wont say anything. i cant wait for more chaps. right now im pretty kuch obsessed with this fic.
Alexiel974 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Ahh! I loved the first part of this chapter... I still can't believed this traitor-thing and I have only two suspects... but I won't ask... just wait and see!

The moment between Ronon and Teyla is really sweet... and I also like the way it goes between John and Elizabeth…

Thank you SO MUCH for this new awesome chapter!
dia chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
NO!1 hehehe

this is really buillding up to a good story. i know that to say "building" in the tenth or something-th chapter is weird, but you know what i mean. you're adding so many little details and other great stuff! this is rocking! i love it! thank you!

see you on holdiay- TOMORROW!
dia chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
i'm seeing a detailed plot REALLY forming now. this makes me happy. this is a very good chapter! i'm very excited for what's to dome! thank you!
Bunnylass chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Oh, what a clever and mean cliffy! Lol. I bow to you yet again, queen of cliffhangers! Hehe.

Okay, so I still think I think I know who it is. And I think I'm starting to have another suspect in line. But I don't wanna ask, incase its completely wrong :D But I also think, I'm over thinking it, lol.

Did you understand any of that? Hehe, it was kinda deliberate, just a little of my weird sense of humor coming through :)

Anyway, I love the mystery of the first part. I was going; I'm so sure its who I think it is! Then; Hmm, I dunno actually. That is a sign, of one EXCELLENT writer there. Totally is :D How you manage to do that, is amazing :)

Just like this, and all your other stories :)

It was so cute with Ronon and Teyla though, *sigh* Moments like that, will never get old. The relationship kinda developing with Elizabeth and John is adorable too :) His little trip-up with his cussing, made me giggle :D

I loved it, just like I always will :D Thanks for updating!
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
I think I have an idea of who the traitor might be, but I may be wrong. Hopefully he'll have a change of heart. But that's up to the incredibly talented author, which sadly, is not me. My stories and still in the "development" stage. Translation: This story will never get done in a million years if I keep slacking off. I've already had about four people PM me and ask me to post it after they read the quotes on my profile. Gah! Trying!

Yeah, I'm Alteran of Atlantis on Gateworld. My location is "Helping Janus with his research." LOL I just love the Ancients! I like to hang around in the fun and games forum and joke around with people. Or I bicker with people who insult the Ancients. Instulting my race... Hahaha! I will get them...

Yeah, me and my "Stargate Friend" usually hang out at lunch and talk about Stargate. I was worried I'd annoy her, because I have a habit of talking so much it annoys people and they never want to speak with me again. But she told me she has the same problem, so we'll annoy each other!

Wow, this is probaly the longest review I've ever left. Show's how much I like your story!
bailey1ak chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
Another great chapter. It was maddening to find out that it was one of the guys. Then it was maddening because there is the guessing game. Way to keep us on our toes. Loved the banter between Ronon and Teyla. They are really cute.
dia chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
hehehehe. getting good. youre staying consise, but informational and adding good details to keep intrest. i like it much! thank you!
dia chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
i LOVED this! it was so awkward! i think that's PERFECT! seriously, why would somone like ronon and somone like teyla be ableto sit down and click in an instant. okay, so they could, but this is more intriguing. amazing! and a theft. i think i know more about this than the average reader, based on wht you've said and clues. that makes me happy too.

amazing! see you on holiday
dia chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
YAY! this has to be one of my fave ask-outs and i don't even know why. it was probably her reaction afterward, questioning what she'd jsut done. it was AMAZING! but i knew he'd show up as soon as John and Lizzie left. hehehe. i know you. but this was REALLY good. thank you SO much!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »