Reviews for Empire
dia chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
wait. . . have i already read this? it's been so long. oh well. even if i have, i'm glad i read it again. it's really good. i like tht they have to wait. actually i thinko nly a week is remarkable. (but still believeable enough) and the way he couldn't stop thinking about her. hehehe. you were very subtle, though. that's probably a good thing.

very, very nice!
dia chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
YAY! moving on. this was a really good chapter. it was so short, ut filled with so much. you wrote it perfectly! (in my opinion, at least. whatevet it's worth.) i didn't realize unitl i opened this chap, how far behind i am. YAY! that just means there's tons to read. :) sorry it took so long.

love you and this! see you on holiday.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
Gaak! I can't believe I didn't review the last chapter! I am so sorry! I meant to ask how you were doing, how the weather was holding up/not holding up, and tell you it's perfectly fine not to update soon since you've got the grandfather of all good excuses, and last chapter was really really good and poor Selim and yikes they've got a traitor in their midst? !

Waah! I hope you're all okay over there!
bailey1ak chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
The note can't be right. There is no way John, Ronon or Rodney could be a bad guy. Please say I am right! Great suspenseful chapter. The girls have to trust the guys. They need that if they are going to continue on this dangerous mission with men out there ready to kill.
Alexiel974 chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Happy me! finding this new chapter without having received any alert... nice surprise !

concerning the story itself : no, no, no, no... have I said NO ? I can't believe there is a traitor among them, that can't be...

I really appreciate the close friendship between Teyla and Elizabeth. It's something that is not enough developed in the show. Nice to have this fixed !

The wait for this to be updated was REALLY worth it ! thank you so much :)
Bunnylass chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Oh Wow! And Hey! Lol.

I am so glad I followed my hunch that the alerts were down or slow. Because finding this...has so just made my morning! Thank you so much for updating now you can :)

The mystery and suspense in this chapter, was just mindblowing! I think I gots an idea who it could be, but I don't think its one of the team. If it is, it can't be without force.

But I got an idea ;)

But now they know theres a traitor amongst them, its going be even more tense and awkward now, right? Teyla and Elizabeth are going to try and distance themselves from the guys. But I don't think John or Ronon are going to let that happen, without seriously questioning why.

Damn I love this fic! Theres so many little twist and riddles running through it, I wanna follow them, but I get sidetracked by another one! Lol.

I can't wait for more! Thanks again, you rock :D
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
A traitor? Among the team? Uh oh... Another twist! This story surprises me every time I read it! Can't wait to see what happens next. And to see who the traitor is... *loads P-90*

Yeah, I'm glad I found someone to talk to about my obsession! The people at Gateworld are nice and all, but a face-to-face conversation is nice at times.
The Dok-tor chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
Fantastic work, it is a beautifully written work of fiction. The character development is excellent, the way you've blended the known character traits with the original backstories is skillful and shows a deft literary touch.

The story itself is balanced, contrasting the different elements precisely, never dwelling on one for too long. This enables the reader to experience the story naturally, delivering twists akin to reality. The easiest trap to fall into would be a formulaic romance, but instead you have created so much more!

I can't wait for future updates, keep it up!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
fyd! OMG! i havent reviewed yet cause i get kinda busy and then just dont feel like it. but iwanted to tell you i really really like this fic. and this chapter was just...argh! update soon, k?
bailey1ak chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
Left that on such a cliffhanger!. I love the interaction between Rodney and him being startled that she was visiting with him, rather then Ronon. The interaction with Ronon was great also and his trying to comfort and protect her was sweet.
Alexiel974 chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
OMG !

I love every moment of this chapter ! the beginning with Rodney, and Teyla/Ronon moment !

well, the end with the murder was surely less funny ! poor Selim !

I hate murederers (as most people, I suppose)

*HUGS*
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Oh no! Stupid theives and murders! Porr Teyla, too. :( Still waiting to use that P-90 of mine...
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
OMG!

Another cliffhanger! And it was such a shocking one, I don't know what to think. I ws smiling at Teyla and Ronon's little moment, but when John mentioned Dr. Hawass...the smile so feel from my face.

You just get better and better, I hope you know that :)

I loved the beginning bit, with Teyla and Rodney. It was nice seeing a different side to him. He's adorable in his own nutty way, hehe.

Thank you so MUCH for updating! You rocks! :D
Alexiel974 chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
hello,

disappointing me ? not this time ! :)

I really enjoyed this chapter too ! love that Ronon was the one who figure out the link between Egyptian and Alantians ! just "kind of a joke" ! nice, very nice ! and the "bodyguard" streak in him rings so true... yeah, weel done, *hugs*
Alexiel974 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
J'adore!

really I love the way you wrote every character in this story, just the way they have to be!

I love the last line of McKay, it's so him... well done !

the story is great ! and I'm in a hurry to read the next chapter !

thank you (again) for that fic!

*hugs*