Reviews for Empire
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Wow! You just keep topping us with more and more excellent chapters! Go you :D

This was so exciting! It was like it was filled with anticipation and excitement! It's easy to see your enjoying what your doing!

Its like we're really being sucked in to the story! I'm pratically bouncing in my chair reading it, lol.

I love the connection with John has with Teyla! That's a brilliant addition :D Thank you so much for updating! As always, I'm so eager to read more :)
Morgan le Fay810 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
You put in Dr. Hawass! Why am I not surprised? lol

Anyway, great story so far!
Deleted67545 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
This is an interesting story. I just love AUs! Can't wait to see where this goes!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
HAH! Hurray! When Elizabeth said the stuff about finding someone who knew their way around, I went "Ah. So -that's- how they'll meet John." Nice! And I love how he called it Expedition Atlantis, very nice job. Question: Is Dr. Hawass from the Peabody series? (That would be something I'd do, bring in a name from a completely different story, I was just curious if you would do it, too!)

Nice job, update soon please! I'll try and stay on top of reviewing _
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Oh gosh, I completely forgot to review the first chapter of this! Oops! I LOVE this AU already, and you're only on chapter 2! A "pairing" I don't really get enough chances to write is Elizabeth/Teyla interaction/friendship, and now I really want to write one! You did a fantastic job with this chapter – I love how Teyla starts off trying to say no, but then says "I'll have to find someone to take over my classes." Heehee.

The last part of this chapter really reminded me of the original Stargate movie and the first few episodes of SG-1, where Daniel is completely laughed out of academia, but then Kathryn comes and convinces him to look at his work more seriously. This felt just like that, where Teyla knows it's probably not true (ha, ha) and she could lose her job and her reputation, but she goes anyway! I LOVE IT (can you tell?)! Update soon please!
TF chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
*bounces* My, my - this is awesome! :D I really like 'Professor Teyla'! :D The beginning was fun, I'm sure she would run a stern class! :) And I could totally see her as a teacher after reading this. :P With little glasses on. Hehe. :D

It's funny, I just saw a documentary about the great city of Atlantis the other day! Not until the end, but lemme tell you -I'm sure you are going to do awesome! This is so up your alley! :D And I can't wait to read more! I wonder...

When will Ronon enter the pic? ;) Very soon I imagine,and hope! :D Really fabulous job, please update soon! :D :D
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hm... Very interesting start, I'll gave you that! :D It's always hard when you start something new with two new characters also - not as familiar as the main cast of Atlantis - but I think you did a good job. I am very curious as to what'll happen next, and glad that I get to read chapter two right away. :D

Sorry for the delay - next time I'll try to review sooner, and to keep up! :) Anywho, awesome job! *hugs*
CanadianHalliwell chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Ooh, this reminds me a little of the TV show Relic Hunter. I can't wait to read more and find out if Weir's "friend" is McKay.
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
OMG! I'm SO excited!

This was even better! OMG! I can't contain how much I'm looking forward to reading this!

Myth's, legends, romance, action, adventure...EVERYTHING I could ever hope to read in a story. And the fact that it has my fave pairings in it, is a HUGE bonus!

I love the idea of Teyla as the professor, stern and ambitious. And Weir, taking in the role similar to Daniel...getting laughed at for her beliefs...they'll show them, lol.

Oh how I wish I was on the team too!

I can't wait to read more! I'm so glad you updated so quickly. I wanna tell everyone about this, lol. It is ADDICTIVE! And so, so, so, so, AWESOME!

Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/14/2008

AWESOME ALREADY! Dude, just this prologue has given me shivers down my spine! No joke!

You have most definitely got my attention! I love the myth around Atlantis! I always have, ever since I was old enough to understand it.

And this...well, this has just made my day :D I love Plato's opening line! It was a brilliant start!

Oh, PLEASE update again, soon, I'm gonne burst with excitement! Lol.

Hannah554 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
O, I like this already, I can't wait to see where you're going with it!
Winchestergal78 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great start! I think im really going to enjoy this :)

Cant wait for more!

TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
enigmatic beginning! I can't wait for the rest.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8