Reviews for Discretion
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I don't know anything about CSI (I'm sorry I'm sorryyyyy) but since I'm a huuuuugggeeee fan of your HPDM stories, and since you didn't have anymore I decided to go through your CSI stuffs, and now I'm a HUUUGGGEEEEEE fan of Nick and Greg.

Thaaaannnnnkkkk yyyyooooouuuuuu for such a hilarious story!
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You know, I thought i'd read all of your fanfictions (I actually read your nick/greg fics and your foundations fics seperately without realizing you were the same person) but I'm rereading them now, and I just realized how many fluffy one shots I've missed.

You made my day!

I really like this!
terboDC1980 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Sweet! :-)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This a very original story. Very well written. I'm "author alerting" you! Hope there is more Nick/Greg together in the next one.
i chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
"Because it was very, very, very funny." - Best reason to let anything happen. Frigging love this :)
Storybelle chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ok, I keep thinking of Greg flushing his phone and I keep snorting. Bathroom smooches, awesome. XD

Plus I quite like Karis even though she only appeared for a bit. Might have to check that other fic of your's out.
HW forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
lmao! So Awesome!
Greggo'sLittleFicWriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great job.. i loved the ending...
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Bwahahaha. Awesome. I am seriously starting to fangirl these two. I really didn't need another obsession.
Goneout ofbusiness chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Okay, so I was in the mood for a little N/G and (naturally) went to you first. I had forgotten about this little gem! And how much I love Karis! And a drunk Greg. And it just made me realize how much I miss our boys, and more importantly, your writing. So I'm going to catch up on more of it. And in case I didn't already tell you, you friggin' rock. So good. Made me laugh all over again. More? Please?

-Laura
mrs.tamwood chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
haha this story was great would of been good to know wat the message he sent actually said lol
starlesscity chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Lol. I loved the end of it :)
tashu84 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol, this story was was really funny, but all of your csi stories are good.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
haha.. this story is made of win.
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Brilliant :D Especialy the sms and flush the phone part :D And somehow not sleeping ads a bit to the confusion bits greg is going through :D

ow and by the way, i hope you dont bother me stalking you :D