Reviews for Master's Pet
lady.edgecombe chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
So Harry is getting the help he needs but how does Lucius feel about him spending so much time away from him. He's got to be missing him. Hopefully, now that Ginny is out of the way, there will be no more "mishaps" so he can just work on his studies.
Murgy31 chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
That was wonderful!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
I like this chapter. It ias agood chapter. Please update soon.
RunningOnCoffee chapter 21 . 10/30/2008
omfg!

i luv ur story!

crazy Ginny...scary

HarryXLucius...so hot!

SeverusZRemus...so hot!

RonXHermione...so cute!

DracoXPansy...so cute!

i luv how ur story is so yaoi, so many gay couples, luv it luv it luv it LUV IT!

pleaz update soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
That was so not expected, what happened to Ginny? I just Harry doesn't see her while in for the week. I'm loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
poor thing. and Ginny is pschyo. this was good.
lady.edgecombe chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
call me paranoid but i can't help feeling that this is not the end of things. if i were harry i think i'd want a different facility altogether, not the same place as ginny.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
I like this chapter. it is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Murgy31 chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
That was great!
lil-bugga chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
great story, and very realistic considering it is AU and a based on a fantasy book. keep it up.
Loveless19 chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter. Ginny is so obsessed but she makes the perfect vilian.
Loveless19 chapter 19 . 10/25/2008
I can't wiat for the next chapter
JWOHPfan chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
I love this story more with each chapter! I'm getting tired of Ginny though, why doesn't someone take care of her, before she causes any more problems, HINT HINT HINT HINT!
lady.edgecombe chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
there is a saying about desperate times call for desperate measures. it looks to me like ginny is desperate and will do just about anything, i can't wait to see what she tries next. but oh the cliffhangers.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
i'd have Molly lock her in her room and put tracking spells on her. well written. i'm so happy for Charlie.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »