Reviews for Master's Pet
deletedaccount10000 chapter 30 . 5/12/2012
Okay, so, I have been reading the story for around a week now and I have to say I like every minute of it. The plot was fabulously wriitten even if there was the odd typo or two.

One thing that I have to say is that in the first chappies, before Harry's first time he stayed at the hospital he acted to much like a damn house elf! I mean being subbmisive and everything is allright but still, evertthing has limits.

As for the rest of the story, I liked it, it turned out nice even though at times it was a bit confusing.

With love,

Guest chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
This was such a good read, the plot was engaging and I thought the way you described what the characters were feeling was very apt...keep up the good work! :D
Woodland Spirit chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
Loved it! I like how Harry's dreams almost came true, not that he was just paranoid. I really enjoy Harry/Lucius Sub/Dom parings, I also really enjoyed how your story was not just focused on the fact that it was a Sub/Dom paring. PWP's are fun but they have their place. Thanks for the great story.
haruhi65 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
harry seems uncharectoristically submissive
cethmistmyk chapter 30 . 7/2/2011
Sooo, is it the end? :-)

I loved it! Even if the time jumped a lot. :-)
phoenixluv chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
brainwashing into sex slave from a parental figure makes me sick. it seems that draco is the only sane one. can't read any more. sorry.
Gemma72 chapter 30 . 3/3/2011
Simply an amazing story. I love the close ties you created between the Slytherin and Gryffindor houses.
Jessarie chapter 30 . 3/3/2011
awww, ending was cute. loved story :)
K Krystine chapter 30 . 12/31/2010
IT was great.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 30 . 10/28/2010
absolutely amazing story.. i love it! congrats on a job very well done!
Marching Clocks chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Why do they talk in third person? it's extremely distracting. Almost like constant baby talk. I know people in real Slave/Master relationships and they do not speak like this. They say 'I' and use proper grammar, but still refer to each other as Pet and Master. o-o
Dreamwriter613 chapter 30 . 5/6/2010
Very good story!
wandamarie chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 29 . 1/13/2010