Reviews for Master's Pet
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Ahh it's awesome! loved the chapter and I'm so excited to see what'll happen next...
JWOHPfan chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
That is one thing I hated about high school, everyone was in everyone else's business. Great chapter, but why do I have a feeling someone is going to find out soon? Hm...
abandon account chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
i luv it! plz write more asap!
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008

Terri
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Great Job! I loved it!
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
That was awesome! Glad that Draco is there for Harry and the wedding was very nice. Nice to hear Harry call Severus, Father. I look forward to more.
disgruntledfairy chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
I was unsure of my opinion when I started reading this story. Now I'm totally hooked! The characters are OOC but that's fine because I hate it when characters like Harry and Draco act like J.K. Rowlings' Harry and Draco, etc. You really put a lot of effort into developing the plot (at least from what I can tell). Maybe it's your writing style that so enthralling...I don't know what it is but I really enjoy reading this story. I'm looking forward to the next update. Until then! :)
Auralia Mortimer chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
keep writing
lady.edgecombe chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
OMG this story is so amazing. can't wait for the next chapter and really want to see what happens when Harry goes back to school.
BRM chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
~squealss! giggle!~ i love it please continue! aww they're so cute! ~hugs!~
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
Awesome! I love how Draco immediately came to Harry's defence, that is a good friend! Harry's talk with his dad and Sev was very well done, as was Harry's talk with his master and Luc's punishment. I'm lovin' this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
That was awesome! Great Job!
BRM chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
i love i love i love Please Continue! ~tackle hugs!~
aylan chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
OMG! discovery! Draco just took a kick to the pants didn't he?
BloodyLonesome89 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Holy Crap! I was not expecting Draco to come in, haha! Your story is well written and doesn't have any grammar or spelling errors that I have noticed, good job! I can't wait to find out how Draco, Harry, and Lucius handle Draco's new knowledge in the next chapter, keep up the good work.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »