Reviews for Master's Pet
OHMYGODIWASNTREADY
Jasper's Waifu chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I love it
rowenasheir chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Really loved the story and love the "safe, sane and consentual" theme
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
seriously? 'we are going to a therapist, completely out-patient' says remus and snape, but of course letting you be strong armed into committing yourself, thats fine. 'what you have a completely rational fear of being locked up?' learns the psychiatrist that clearly forged his medical licence, lets not only lock you in a padded room but also drug you to help you feel extra helpless 'now that i have completely broken your trust lets chat' hey its totally plausible that harry will now spill all his deepest secrets. And still harry is totally trusting the next time they urge him to see a medical professional... im not convinced. besides those issues i am finding the premise of the story enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
The story is good so far but the grammar put me off! I couldn't make sense of half the sentences!
Hufflepuffle97 chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
I loved every part of this story! \[o]/
cjalabrat4 chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
You had me worried for a bit with those nightmares but I'm glad it had a happy ending.
lilyflower101 chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
i really loved this story. thank you so much for writing it for people. its really appreciated. :)
Stormie Stories chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
This is an amazing story! You did a great job writing this! The only thing I would like to point out is, you have to be 11 to go to Hogwarts, so when you said the twins would be 11 in December after their sorting, it is wrong. An example would be Hermione. Her birthday is in September so in her first year she turned 12 almost immidately into the school year.
Ennah1887 chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Wow... umm what did I just read? That was well written with obvious thought on detail, and you stuck as close as posible to the origanal story. I loved the begining, but even though it is unrecognizable as the same story, the end was amazing too.
EmilyGail chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
I really love the plot of this story. It's interesting and unique.

Just a quick writing tip: every joke doesn't have to be explained. It feels like every time a character makes a joke, it is over explained with information we already knew. For example, They had not of course been trying to convince him to apprentice. They were thrilled with his job choices. They also knew he'd be much happier with Bill then apprenticing." This wasn't really necessary for the story. If we didn't know the information, then it would be fine. I just feel like everything is a little over explained. The reader doesn't need every comment explained in full detail.
Toomuchme chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
... the hell?
VamKir5SilverKnight chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Hey just started reading your story and just want to say love it its one of a kind don't this the wrong way but I think it is funny how they call themselves master and pet in a third person kind of way but otherwise love this story very creative :D
Mika Kyo chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Interesting story so far...not that big on the whole dom/sub thing, but I am going to continue reading.

Ok...I know it is just a story, but my god Lucius, his recovery time does not seem to exist and he is in his mid 40's! Full-blood or not; Go Luce!
Mikado Tora chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
I love the story but I would like to point out that there are several small grammatical errors throughout the story, nothing too big but they do distract a little from the story when you have to stop and reread that paragraph.

I hope you don’t take this a me criticizing you, I think the plot really original and the story well developed, I just think if you perhaps have someone read over your stories to catch the little errors that spell check doesn’t would make them even more wonderful
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »