Reviews for Master's Pet
wandamarie chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
ow it was a good one so far thanks
wandamarie chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
wow it is getting god
wandamarie chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
it was a good one
wandamarie chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
wow it is getting good thank you
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
wow that would be a shock thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
IT IS A GOOD CHAPTER THANKS ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THANSK
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS ON TO THE NEXT ONE THANKS
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
WOW IT IS GETTING GOOD THANKS ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THANSK
milarepa chapter 30 . 12/7/2009
Have you by any chance read 'In the Light' by IamSlytherin? Because they are so similar, one would think someone copied the story, modified a little and passed it as his or her own.

Also I can't help but notice that you have an OC named Harry, like the main character -you may want to change that because people may find it confusing. I sure do. I clicked the link expecting to read a story woth Harry Potter in it and got a nasty surprise not to mention I wasted my time.
SuicideAngel1369 chapter 30 . 10/24/2009
So much emotion packing into this wonderful and adventurous story. Master's Pet is simply an exciting read with many roller coaster-like qualities in its ability to excite and awe you. A few grammatical and spelling errors, but no one is perfect and you have done an exceptional job with your creative license. Your talent in writing had me amazed, horrified, laughing and on the edge of my seat as I read through each chapter; drooling for more.

I was surprised that you had gone into vivid details with the abuse, as not many writers do that and I commend you on your bravery for that. Thank you for bringing such a wonderful and amazing find to my attention and leading me to love your works.

Wishing you well and happiness with your creativity,

Dominick-chan
dancingdimples95 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
i like your perspective on the pet/master thing
Heksie chapter 30 . 10/1/2009
enjoyed it!
T chapter 31 . 7/2/2009
I loved this story! I thought you should know that you are spelling brother as brighter pretty constantly in the story. Maybe you meant it but I thought I would tell you.
CowgirlBabi chapter 31 . 2/21/2009
Great Story i couldnt stop reading it!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »