Reviews for For Remembrance
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
i like it.. its brilliant
Repeating October chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is beautifully written and was something great to get caught up in. Simplicity in scene shines through with intricacy of theme and character. I very much enjoyed this piece :)
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
A great story. Very well written.
obsidianj chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I finally had time to read this. I love it. It is very poignant and clearly shows how different the true friends are. There are paths that Legolas can't really follow. But their differences celebrate their bond.
lenneth chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
this was by far one of the best aragorn-legolas interactions i have read in a long time. i am so jealous of your skill and commitment that is expressed in the story! please, for our sakes, keep writing!
Mirach chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I like this story for its depth and insight into the characters. And the feeling of comfort at the end... Good work!
Whilom chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was so good! Your writing is poetic and very visual, particularly when describing wounds/injuries/the effects thereof. I also love the relationship you show between Legolas and Aragorn. Going on my favorites...
Levade chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
"so that I would never forget the cost of a war between men. Each time Dunland and Rohan redraw their maps it is the same while the one true victor laughs on his throne in Barad-dûr."

That rings true here in our world.

Your Legolas and Aragorn are so real they almost breathe and this is one awesome story. A tough subject, and you didn't flinch at getting to the nitty-gritty or showing the facets in the characters (light and dark). I hope to see more from you. Thank you for another great tale.
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is an awesome story! I admire your skill and talent.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
does this tie in with your story Eagle of The Star?

When I read it at Theito I hadn't realized how similar the events are... likely because of the different author names but I do love your stories and your portrayal of Aragorn's anguish is always touching

as is the momments when legolas is forced to differentiate between Aragorn and Estel...

I do love it
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I'm not even a fan of Aragorn and Legolas stories, but this was beautiful,haunting and thought provoking. I hope you write more for Teitho soon.