Reviews for A Not So Chance Encounter
frodothejedi chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hogwarts would definitely not be the same without Dumbledore.
shebasue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Everything I have read that you have written has been MAGNIFICENT! You have made me laugh and cry(sometimes at the same time)! You are a wonderful writer!
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was such a cute story! I loved it! Great job! :DD
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011

A nice look into the relationship between Neville and Dumbledore. That anecdote about his parents was great. Very moving.

I liked the description of Neville's grandmother. As I said in one of my previous reviews of your stories, she is one of my favourite characters - a battler through and through. It was so nice to see the admiration Dumbledore and Neville have for her.

McGonagall was great too (another one of my favourite characters), and you wrote her perfectly.

I loved this fic, will be sure to check out some of your other stuff :D
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Good job! I was kinda wishing nsape's portrait would talk to Neville too, I mean, Harry does put him up afterwards. But I liked the chat Dumbledore had with Neville too. Good job! it was very nicely written.

Number27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow, excellent story! Amazing rendition of McGonagall and Dumbledore!
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I loved it. I always love Neville stories if they're writen right. Neville is just such an good character, and his talk with Dumbledore was great.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You really nailed all the characters. Love the inclusion of Hagrid and especially the conversation between Neville and Dumbledore.
Sparklegirl13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
You got Neville perfectly, and it's well-writen as usual. Funny, too.
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I LOVED IT. PERFECT. EXACTLY HOW I PICTURE NEVILLE TO BE AFTER THE WAR. i do hope you write some more, perhaps on how his first year goes. :D
Trucker chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
At the risk of revealing my age, I love how well you grok Neville! And I agree that McGonagall does have a wry sense of humor, one that you should well recognize being a Scot yourself.

It's also good to see someone write Hagrid so close to JKR's portrayal, complete with the suspiciously glistening eyes. I could almost hear Robbie Coltrane deliever his lines as I read them.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Superb! I think it a wonderful story!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
thi was a nice story
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, I loved this so much that I could barely put it into words. I miss having Dumbledore in the books-wait, scratch that-I miss the books themselves so much that I almost started tearing up while reading. This is FANTASTIC!
Wuff chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was nice! I especially liked McGonagall in this.