Reviews for For The Best
horselovr2000 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Update please! :)
horselover65 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Love this story! I hope you update soon!
Walking Horse Girl 21 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Awwwww so cute ! Sorry off on a different subject there.{:0 I love Sake so much! I think you did a great job by making this AU original and making it your own without changing the characters too much! Please update soon. (Had problems typing this my hands get the buttons confused! So excuse any mistakes)
luv2readgirl chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
great chapter. can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
update!
RiverBendCowgirl chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
OH MY GOSH! Please update soon! I can't WAIT to see what Jake has to say! ARRGHH! Such a good cliffy! :D
BlowYouAway chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I really like Quinn in this story! Too many fics make the Ely bro's look like they are nothing but dirty minded! Anyways! I think this is quite in character and I like it!
R.miller chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Great. hope you will write more of it.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Awesome idea. Finish up the story. I'll be waiting.
halo62 chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
love it

update it
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
this is good plz continue its not boring at all
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
plz continue this story its rly gd
phantomastallygirl chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
i love it please write more
crazihorsedogpurple3person chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Darn it! I was JUST getting into this chapter, and you STOP! ARG!

Okay, sorry for my little outbrurst...uh, i'm crazy :)

Anywho, update! UpDaTe, UPDATE! I'm wondering if they'll be able to do the dare, if it's a SAKE, where's Jen? TOO many questions, so help a sista out and update :)
crazihorsedogpurple3person chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Okay, I think I already reviewed 4 this, but I was procrastinating, as always, on my Homework, and i saw ur name, act-on-it, and the song Bet on It got stuck in my head. And what's even suckier is that i only know the part that goes bet on it bet on it! Argg, anywho so after my, uh, moment, i read the last bit of this chapter, and i wanted to remind you to UPDATE! :) so, be awesomeful and update, thanx