Reviews for Eventfully Ever After
Lollypops101 chapter 38 . 5/1/2013
loved it!
BookFreak976 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Wait, so are we ever going to hear about Kel's 2nd child?
innail chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Gregory has turned into a rather entertaining (and likable) character!
catleopardclaw chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
speaking of dogs, whatever happened to Jump?
WarriorKnight chapter 38 . 3/9/2011
Dear Silverlake,

I'm afraid I must totally and completely blame you for the amazingness of your stories causing my negligence of homework and other activities. If it weren't for your stories, I would be utterly bored and thirsting for another Tortall story, and you seem to have drawn me in with first Dalton & Penelope, and then Jeck & Selena. Now I love Rissa and Byrn, as well as Karyna & Vina. I hope you realize that this is completely your doing and that I must, regretfully, bestow the fault of this greatness upon you.

Sincerely,

WarriorKnight

(P.S. I hope you realize that that was my own weird (admittedly tired) way of thanking you for writing such well written stories. Always keep writing!)
DomLuver chapter 38 . 7/6/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :D

I love how you made characters of your own and worked them into Tortall perfectly. You should write your own novel. I'd love to read that :) But I get a signed copy if you do publish something :D

So, the next one is Afterwards? I hope you sort Rissa and Byrn out. And it's mostly going to be the children right? I'M SO EXCITED :D
DomLuver chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Wait so this...this happens before the Epilogue in Love and Money right? AHHHH. That makes so much more sense now. At first when you referred to 'the twins' I thought you meant Penelope's singular daughter somehow became twins :/ I know, it doesn't even make sense. But yeah. I think it's all cleared up now :) I'll just shutup and continue reading then
Cry of the Wolf Child chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Once again, I am smitten with Jason. I hope this isn't the last story you'll write?
The Shang Kraken chapter 38 . 2/16/2010
So my options were today were to write an essay or read this story. I think I made the right choice :)
thefangirl05 chapter 38 . 2/7/2010
Okay, so it is currently a quarter to one in the morning, and I've just finished reading your fantabulous story. While I loved the blend of action and fluff, there's a few things that I'm unclear about:

Where was Yuki in all of this? And Tobe? Well, Tobe I assume was away on different Rider business, but Yuki is Neal's wife and the mother of his two kids (whom weren't in the story very much either). Also, Peachblossom, Jump, the sparrows...

I understand that the OCs kind of took over your story (been there!) but I would love to see a story centered around Kefira, maybe detailing her upbringing as the daughter of the second lady knight who wanted to follow in her mother's path (unlike Alanna's daughter). I got a bit confused with the multiple storylines you had going on at once, although you kept everyone straight much better than many other stories I've read.

I forgot to put this in the review for the first story, but thank you for making Jon and Thayet human again, with children and lives of their own, instead of the stern, unyielding, stubborn king he was in TP's books. I liked him in the Alanna series, and I think his son Roald is an underused and underestimated character in fan fiction (that I've read). So thank you for that.

Overall, not as much of a favorite as TMM, but definitely one to add to my favorites list (to which you should be honored because there's a LOT of Harry Potter, a few Black Jewel Trilogy stories, and only your TP stories (so far). ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with when inspiration next bites you in the most inconvenient and uncomfortable place!
studentofwords chapter 38 . 2/4/2010
A very nice ending. It wraps up all the loose ends perfectly, and now I think it's about time I reread the whole series. Keep up the good work!
klutzyspaz chapter 38 . 1/21/2010
ok you know that you have to write more right yeah yeah PhD and all that jazz but COME on you have to HAVE to write more PLEASE? please pretty pretty PLEASE?
Barnabus III chapter 38 . 1/20/2010
aw 3
juzblue chapter 38 . 1/20/2010
Wow. That was incredible. It was great that you didn't just let the 8 years pass by smoothly and gave us a peak of what went on (but now I'm really interested to read those, sigh). I love everything, how the kids turn out, how the relationships work out, how our old favorites are still doing what they do best, how, even if this is the end of this fic, these characters still have that much to look forward to. Eventfully Ever After, indeed.

I'm going to miss waiting for your updates and reading the stories the first chance I get. Thank you for the journey, it was awesome. :)
SarcasticLoner chapter 38 . 1/18/2010
hey, I loved the epilogue/series and am sad to see it end. Good luck with everything else.