Reviews for After Sundown Comes the Night
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aw, such a great story
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like the outlook on this one, everything is dirtied and gone, debris on the ground.

The imagery is nice, and the sense of death lingering is so strong but I like how, despite how Team Gai are tired, they still go on, as if it is the only choice; I like the determination behind it.

Tenten has been crafted so well, I love how she's persevered, fighting to keep her teammates alive while they're out.

I really loved the ending, it was bittersweet but had a small hinder of hope still burning.
Franoncrack chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
such a good fic

such a very very good fic
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
this is so beautiful. i love it.
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I enjoyed it! I love apocalyptic fics (not sure why...kinda weird, huh?), but yours was high quality! Great job! :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love your writing. You capture the emotions, scenes, personalities, etc., perfectly. Great job!

P.S. I love the ending where Neji and Tenten kiss.
Kilasfd chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Now that was intense. If not for his change-of-heart, it would've also made sense to have this story set during the Pain attack, I think.

The day Gai dies is truly the day of the Apocalypse, isn't it. :P
nekkomimi7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
that was really, good but it made me really sad...poor gai
darnitsgann chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ahh geez i think my heart broke a little but i have to say that this story is quite amazing and i think i'm gonna grab a box of tissues for the next one xD
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love how intense this is. I don't really have much else to say right now, but the pacing is incredible, and full of tension.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I love this! It's like the future after the manga chapters, and I like how you mentioned Sasuke dancing on Madara's strings. I also like the struggle that Team Gai was doing and how it was very realistic with Konoha still fighting. Good story!
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was extremely good. Your an amzing writer
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Wow... such an original story idea.. It was amazing.
Hidari chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
EXCELLENT. Funny thing is I read this after I read the second one.
neji hyuga chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
very well done. i don't think i've read a story like yours in a long time