Reviews for A Long Awaited Meeting
cathern.cain chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I loved this one. So wonderful.
Twinwolfsister chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Please fix this add Hikari back in, at the very least into the reunion, she was so adorable and she vanished.
C.M.S chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
You forgot about Hikari
jkrowlingrox chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
I liked how you left this open to interpretation.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
You need to clarify if this is complete or not. Your AN only implies it and it seems like there could be more.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
To get from one side of Tokyo to the other it takes over an hour and several train switches...just thought you ought to know. It happened to me!
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I was sure the fuedal era was 600 years ago not 500 or 465
KiraXFanficLoverX chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
i like this! no I LOVE IT! please continue it! please please!
PLEEAAASSSEEE!
im craving of your stories!
crazykenz chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
oooo! tension between the 2 main males! here we go! XD
crazykenz chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
AWW! I thought it was sweet! especially shippo's reaction! XD
crazykenz chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
awww! love love love it! well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I laughed so hard at the fan-club part that my Mom started giving me weird looks! :3
gurlygenes chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
I loved it! i wished it could have been longer but with that being said you stopped at a very good time, where it is open ended enough that if you wanted to write more you could, otherwise everything that "happens" after is left up to the reader to decide! Awesomeness all around!
DGtnsl chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Well, hopefully with time Shippo's fan girls will finally get the not-so-subtle hint that Shippo is only interested in Rin. I was almost looking forward to one of her icy glares. I wonder what sort of reception that would receive. And yeah, Inuyasha would have loved to see Sesshomaru "stay"ed.
DGtnsl chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Is the steep price for Sesshomaru to wear Inuyasha's necklace (or another enchanted one like it)? Oh that is soooo good! I can't wait for the confused expressions of the detectives' faces when (or if) sesshomaru has to wear the beads. I hope though, for his sake, she won't "sit" him right away. Ahh, the bet would explain Sesshomaru's suppressed fear/worry. *snicker*
I loved Sesshomaru's threat to Shippo. And everyone (well, maybe not the detectives) know full well that he'd do it to.
The whole namesake thing was AWESOME!