Reviews for Hermione and the Professor
Severcroft chapter 13 . 8/5
I really like all of what you've been writing! I just wanted to point out that there are some minor mistakes eg. Cauldron not caldron ans it's Baize Sabini not sambini
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 59 . 7/26
So cute! .
Bewitchedgal chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
Hate to tell you but you have Ginny putting the wedding ring on Severs finger-makes for an interesting wedding ceremony-poor Harry did not know a third party was going to be part of the marriage and poor Hermione too.
spaceygirl67 chapter 59 . 8/30/2015
i loved this story
wine witch chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Sorry, but all those typos, grammar errors, missing punctuation in endless sentences are too annoying. The dialogues are rather stiff, I will drop reading this.
Guest chapter 59 . 5/29/2015
I'm sorry but the end of the story was just not right. It seemed as if it were an abrupt ending. Can u do something to make it better?
Danikae chapter 21 . 2/20/2015
Cauldron & Renervate
Danikae chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
Cauldrons and Matter
Danikae chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
It's spelled CAULDRON, sorry pet peeve also you forgot Astronomy and History of Magic.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
You have a problem with your verb tenses.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 57 . 6/28/2014
Ok, an now Gin is pregnant and they didn't want a child yet, but in the chapter where they were dress shopping, Ginny mentioned she was looking for a dress to conceal the pooch she still had from having had a baby. This desperately needs to be edited for this errors.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 56 . 6/28/2014
You have now changed the nature of the relationship that Luna has with a Weasley, three times. In one previous chapter, she was married to one of the twins. In a chapter after that, but before this one, she was married to Ron, had already had a child with him, and had another on the way. And now, they're just dating?! Not to mention the discrepancies with Molly and Ron, in one chapter, Ron was an ass but everyone else was fine and no one had any major issues, then you jumped to Hermione not being welcome at the Burrow at all due to Molly not liking her marriage to Severus, now Molly's all better and begging them to attend a party? Not to mention there was nothing mentioned about Charlie being married until the rant about Molly not liking his wife or Fleur still, which you spelled wrong a number of times. I was honestly enjoying this story, but please, keep track of your sub plots so you don't confuse the crap out of us?!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
I thought Sev had already bought Mia a broom? Why would she be using his?
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 59 . 5/30/2014
Loved this, such a beautiful story,
hermionefan1983 chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
because of him being her husband and he graids the potions NEWTS (I thought it was someone out seode of the school that did that) wont that put favouritism in people mids because he graded her paper?