Reviews for Hermione and the Professor
I'm sorry but the end of the story was just not right. It seemed as if it were an abrupt ending. Can u do something to make it better?
Danikae chapter 21 . 2/20
Cauldron & Renervate
Danikae chapter 12 . 2/20
Cauldrons and Matter
Danikae chapter 8 . 2/20
It's spelled CAULDRON, sorry pet peeve also you forgot Astronomy and History of Magic.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
You have a problem with your verb tenses.
TheLadyJaye chapter 57 . 6/28/2014
Ok, an now Gin is pregnant and they didn't want a child yet, but in the chapter where they were dress shopping, Ginny mentioned she was looking for a dress to conceal the pooch she still had from having had a baby. This desperately needs to be edited for this errors.
TheLadyJaye chapter 56 . 6/28/2014
You have now changed the nature of the relationship that Luna has with a Weasley, three times. In one previous chapter, she was married to one of the twins. In a chapter after that, but before this one, she was married to Ron, had already had a child with him, and had another on the way. And now, they're just dating?! Not to mention the discrepancies with Molly and Ron, in one chapter, Ron was an ass but everyone else was fine and no one had any major issues, then you jumped to Hermione not being welcome at the Burrow at all due to Molly not liking her marriage to Severus, now Molly's all better and begging them to attend a party? Not to mention there was nothing mentioned about Charlie being married until the rant about Molly not liking his wife or Fleur still, which you spelled wrong a number of times. I was honestly enjoying this story, but please, keep track of your sub plots so you don't confuse the crap out of us?!
TheLadyJaye chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
I thought Sev had already bought Mia a broom? Why would she be using his?
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 59 . 5/30/2014
Loved this, such a beautiful story,
hermionefan1983 chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
because of him being her husband and he graids the potions NEWTS (I thought it was someone out seode of the school that did that) wont that put favouritism in people mids because he graded her paper?
hermionefan1983 chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
you need to read the books again I think because you got that wrong! its called the PHILOSOPHERS stone NOT the SORCERERS stone! and Hermione harry and Ron went after the PHILOSOPHERS stone in FIRST year NOT second year!
hermionefan1983 chapter 37 . 4/19/2014
if blaise os addressing her has lady McGonagall? does that mean that the school etc know she is Minerva's daughter?
hermionefan1983 chapter 36 . 4/19/2014
if severus and Hermione are blood related somehow isn't that incest of some kind?
hermionefan1983 chapter 33 . 4/19/2014
it said for ginny to put the ring on severus finger istead of harry's finger
Guest chapter 29 . 4/18/2014
holy shit does she have to ask premition to cum?