Reviews for The Challenges of Parenthood
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Babies suck their toes? Really? I didn't know that.
Ahem, great story! It was really funny and rando- I mean original. (:
prongsifyme chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
"We're just trying to see why it's so addictive to mini Prongs."
Something just went kyuuun with my heart when i read this.
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awh, so cute and funny. I loved it. :D
movinggirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hahahaha, oh my goodness, this was brilliant. I can just see Remus, Peter, Sirius, and James sitting around sucking their toes with Harry in the center of their circle. I really laughed out loud. Bravo on a wonderful story. :)
S.W chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I think I cracked a rib from laughing so hard. D

Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Mmm. Toes. *blarf* I never understood why babies WANTED to do that. I mean I am sure I did it, too—but yuck, don't they taste dirty? I just cannot understand logically—or as logically as one not at all logical person can get.

Anyway; great one shot!
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
James and Lily freaking out, I love it! James is an idiot; how would Harry swallow a toe? The Marauders are all morons.
elisekhi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
funny! i wanna hear the story of how lily got dragged by alice to the library by her ankle. :)
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/24/2010

He so takes after his father. Though now that I've though about it, I never saw James stick his own big toe in his mouth, so Harry probably picked it up from Sirius.

You're not taking after Uncle Padfoot, are, you Harry?"

he could be a ballarine

Remus coughed 'overreacting' into his arm.

they were all sucking their toes!

you crack me up! i love the maurders in your story and how they blame sirius for everything

your a genius :D

hahaha too funny
Quidditch Is Cooler Than You chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is classic. I love it!
Soliloquist chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
What a great idea! The part about them all being in a circle sucking on their toes put me in tears. Thanks for the laughs. )
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
you are AWESOME! the whole time i read this i had my hand over my mouth blocking the cracking up that was about to happen in the middle of the night when im really supposed to be sleeping :P -tears of laughter- i loves it :D
libraryloser chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I thought this was really cute- I love that all the Marauders got involved trying to help James out (by shamelessly toe-sucking, nonetheless). I'm totally C2ing this one!
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
that was so funny

random but who cares i like random stories or chapters!
glistening moon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
lol. that is so funny! i was like dying of laughter! it was hilarious!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »