Reviews for hearts and halves
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was amazing, sentences, aww ;)
I loved it, seriously!
As always, great job and keep writing!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love it! (:
ricetard chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hey, just thought I'd let you know that an old friend of mine plagiarized your story. It's on LiveJournal and it's friends-locked (I believe), but if you wanted to know, the author's username on LiveJournal is charunde and the story's still up. I don't think she checks her LiveJournal account anymore, but if you're ever interested in contacting her, you know where to go.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I absolutely love the last line.

Plus this one:

ego

"You love me for pride's sake," he says one day, when he's feeling particularly vindictive—"You want to fix me, and you want me to thank you for it."
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
It feels a bit unfinished - with the "Come back to me when you finally get tired of running away." But that's the point, right? Sasusaku at this point of time in Canon - it's always been Sakura chasing, Sasuke evading - or simply standing still and ignoring.

It's rather sad - but in a way, it kind of makes sense.

Spark
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG i lovveee everything about this piece! BTW I love sentence fics too, especially when you write them with like, two thousand kinds of awesome and fantasticallllss.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Confusing. Short. Sweet. Simple.

And lovely.

Wonderful job.

-zanibarr
Chryseilas chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Its rather confusing, the whole sentence!fic idea. you're sort of "jumping" from one scene to another halfway, but creating a mini-story at a different part of the fic. but overall, its.. interesting.
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I like it

kinda sounds like a story and u pulled out the good parts :)
haliz chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
its really good all the sentences were great they made me shiver and almost make me cry ...keyword almost... im strong n.n
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I rather like sentence!fic, too.

Especially when you write it. -grin-

Some were fluffy-sad, and some were angsty. Me like. I think I'm now in an angsty mood.
dewwater chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was pretty darn awesome! Definitely the formatting was original; and the slight randomness and yet totally making sense writing was excellent. Rock on!
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is beautiful. Oh my god. I loved every second of it.
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 8/22/2008