Reviews for hearts and halves
Twinnet chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love it

D
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
sentence!fic does seem rather fun...

(I think I shall join it later. Once I've done my other communities.)

...

Rather cute and sad and humourous, some of them...They give little tidbits and flashes of a big story, enough to tease but not enough to fill.

...

Oh well.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
GAH I LOVE IT! The beginning was so sexy and the ending was beautiful. There's a tiny typo in damn. Thrilled, I believe. MORE!
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
amazingly awesome! i love these sentence fics. they somehow build a really nice fic! bybyyu
Miss Ligenza chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
It's beautiful.:D
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
You need to write more. please! Oh my goodness. Who hit her? In the Bully one someone hit her. who?
Wabi chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Sometimes it was a bit hard to understand, because the timeline was so jumbled and disjointed, but I still liked it.

Also, I found an error:

damn

“Sakura-chan’s really happy with Fuzzy Brows,” Naruto mused, as he slurped up the last of his ramen, “I bet you’re just !trilled! that she’s finally leaving you alone, huh, bastard?”
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
loved it! in my opinion, it takes a lot more skill to write just one sentence than a whole story. you did a great job with this! :D
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
love it
AlmondBlossom chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
amazing.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw! I loved this so much, and though the theme is a bit confusing, and that they all don't connect, it was still enjoyable. Great job!
MYinnerNINJA chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
i like it. i teared up a bit sometimes. it's really good!
dark Alley chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was very amazing! I look forward to more of these!
the mockingjay chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
These were amazing and lovely and painful all at the same time. Some made me lol and others made my heart wrench.

I think my favorites was "fame".

ANDANDAND

So when I saw "metaphor" - just the prompt - I immediately giggled because Anne, your metaphors are generally hilarious and totally random.
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
It was very fast, but the was sort of the point.

I have to say the first one was funny.

And it was sweet. But kinda twisted and ...well I liked it. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »