Reviews for hearts and halves
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is lovely. Lovely, lovely.

Sonnet forty three is one of my most favorite love poems of all time. And for you to use it to describe how Sakura feels for Sasuke ASDKGF!

And, and! Thank you, thank you for this amazing piece of work. For it rejuvenates me to fight for teh OTP~! (And your allusions to HOPE, er, reminds me of the dire need of faith right now for Sasusaku.)

Too many wonderful sentences, beautiful, beautiful. XD
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I like it, though I grow confused at the bounds and leaps you suddeny take from senario to senario.
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I've ALWAYS loved 50 senetence stories

this is the best by far

this was ahhmazing
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
wow. i love this whole sentence!fic thing.

this was a really great job/work. well done. keep up the good work! you're a great writer...
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh, I love it. You do have a way with words, that just leaves a reader practically breathless. Like poetry. This is beautiful. :)
Capitulate chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I loved this. You did this really well. This was beautiful. You captured the characters so well too, and I love the dynamic you put on everything. The last sentence was so fitting and absolutely gorgeous.

Cheers!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
every single one of these is just as poignant as any story you've ever written. bravo, bebe.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I loved how some were angst and some were fluff and some were that sort of in-between thing. (Okay, can I BE any less adept at expressing what I mean?) I think my favorite was "path." It was sort of angst and very kick-ass. And you gotta love Sakura's gloves, man.

I like this very, very much!
IFoundNowhere chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i love this format

and you are seriously too good at writing in it

i like how you blended angst with a bit of humor

great job!