Reviews for Even Angels Fall
LilyEvans-PotterLivesOn chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
You are an amazing writer! I know I said it about your first book ( yes I read them) but don't ever stop.
arquent chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I was right; it was absolutely fucking amazing(: Well done
ItsAnEloisaThing chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
OMG! send me updates on chu next story PWEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
maraudersbanana chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
i like how you're describing voldemort. i mean, not many people understand that he grew up in a muggle orphanage during WW2 and that he had a pretty hard life. i've always wanted to do a story where voldemort was just misunderstood.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 11 . 5/17/2006
A different idea of a story, but it was still pretty good.
pillowwolfpup chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
wow. I got shivers. that was so heroic of Sirius. Nice job.
pillowwolfpup chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Err. That was evil. I like it. Off to next chappie.
pillowwolfpup chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Very good. I like.
FallenMystery chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
JAMES! Ew, Sirius and an older girl?
FallenMystery chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Every bit as fabulous as it's semi-prequal! But i must ask: how is it a SEMI sequal?

pillowwolfpup chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
oh i love this. I never thought of Petunia actually loving her sister. This is so cool. I can't wait to find out who Sirius's girl is. off to read the next chappie.
Sarcasm is my life chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
good story
icemint chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
That was an awesome fic! I love the way you write and your creativity is really something else. I've been waiting for you to update Falling into Grace for forever! I love that one the most. I really hope you find time and inspiration to write more soon! Have a great new year!
Lady Flame-er chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
1. It said in the beginning of this story and the epilogue of the last one that Lily was Head Girl. She can't be Head Girl, she's only in her 5th year, and Icilyn is the Head Girl anyway.
2. How can Remus be 17 when he's only a 5th year?
This story has an interesting plot and it really tests James' and Lily's love for each other. I think it could have been stretched out a bit with more detail.
taiyourshoes chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
Gr8 story! Just wanted to say it's awesome and even though I'D never forgive Lily for sleeping with Lucious/James, I guess James is just a really forgiving guy. I'm reading falling into Grace now, update soon, darn it! I can't stand suspense!

~Alexis (I think I'm on your yahoo group, like MWPP lazywiriters ... I don't even remember, lol)