Reviews for I Think Some Serious Physics Just Happened
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
Hoped that would happen! Great fic!

:D
Obiwan456 chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
AWESOME!

That was so well written, so augh, amazing! I loved it! And at the end of chapter 11 was so sad, looking like this was it, that he'd never see Kim again. And then the Epilogue... augh this is just way too awesome! I can't put into words how I feel. Other than one word, and I think you know what it is.

Exuberent!

-Obi
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
nice
Jesse Lee chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Great story, pure awesomeness. Choked me up at the end.
screaming phoenix chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
This was the perfect ending for this tale of yours. Watch out world, together, these two can do anything!

Thanks for the ride it was fun while it lasted.

P.S. We never found out Not-Fred's real name.
13LuckyWishes chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
*bursts into tears* It's... so... beautiful... *sniffle* That was a great ending, and now I want a sequel. You don't have to, this is perfectly satisfying, but now that Not-Fred's happier I want to see Ron happy too!
RedBlueGreen chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I liked Ron's falling out of the vent and finding that it actually hurts, and with a "sharper, more real" pain. Even better is pulling on the thread of the airvents and how they were always spotless at must mean someone was cleaning them. How? That's a great detail to pick up on, and realy highlights the stylised nature of the cartoon.

Ron's existential fear on finding the Wikipedia article on himself is also praiseworthy. Maybe he's not a fast reader, but I wondered why he didn't follow links to the articles on Kim and the show. I suppose it was world-shattering enough to to read about himself.

"Oh, great, now my brain's quoting Poe." Love it.
Anabri chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
Ah, don't you love happy endings?

As for Not-Fred's name, well we can't have EVERYTHING we want.

Thanks for the great story.

'Anabri
Blooddraken chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
I liked the ending. Kind of short though.
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
From an embrace not unlike the one that took place after he saved her from the Lowardians, comes one who would save his heart in this life. Kim may have sacrificed herself as Ron did in the wild chance that she would come here. In taking that chance she is now part of his world, here.

Now to explain to Not-Fred all of this...

But they are together again.

CB73
xyzisme chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
Wow, I really like this story! Great concept and writing! Good job...
HecatonchiresLM chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
Cop-out ending! Needs an epilogue, 3 months later again!
motorized-sasquatch chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
So, Kim bought it and got ejected into our world too, eh? If you're gonna die, that's the way to do it, I guess :o
Pojko chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
Great to see Kim and Ron united, only in our world. Great job with the story, I look forward to more of your work in the future.
Shrike176 chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
Interesting ending. I couldn't imagine this Ron ever being truly happy without Kim, any chance of a sequel where Ron shows Kim around this brave new world?