Reviews for Aftermath
EBella chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Yes, I really loved it. No need to tell these two are my absolutely favourite couple. Thank you for writing this.
ohdear-ohdear chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Absolutely AMAZING. Thank you so much for writing this. Really. I adore your stories.
TEAMCaskett chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow. That's the first ever Carlisle/Esme fic I've read that has literally melted my heart! The way you expressed the love they had for each other in words is just so lovely and awww! You truly captured the love underneath this couple! Absolutely loved it!
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I actually cried...yeah I have no life
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You are absolutely right when you say Carlisle and Esme's relationship is given short shrift in the Twilight saga. Your version of the final confrontation with the Volturi, and the effect it had on Esme and Carlisle was perfect! Aftermath was the right title, too, by the way!
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I swear it's definitely OUTSTANDING! Great story!
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww this is very sweet! Very descriptive... Nice job!
ade chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
wow fantastic!
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So sweet! Loved it, write more :)
oddballgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
cute
kolbow chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I guess this in my eyes could be tears. That was so beautiful!
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was... SO. AMAZING.

That's all I have to say.

Words can't express how...how... spectacular that was.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was very well done! Carlilse having self doubts? You don't see that too often, I liked Esme's response, reminding him what her human life was like. I could imagine it would take a while to get over this. i don't know who's worse, Carlilse or Edward!
RhapsodyinBlack chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this. It was incredibly sweet and touching. You're a really gifted writer.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
iits

PERFECTLY PERFECT

LOL

ii knOw iit sOund weiird

but iits real