Reviews for Kim Possible in: MATURITY RE ORIENTATION
kaiokken chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Thanks everyone... I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Hope I can continue to do so...

Well, till then, there's an EVO with my name on it outside that needs attention LOL! At least now I have the time to go read some of the other great stories there are in the KP section...
screaming phoenix chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
Sweet and with style;that's the way to end this tale. Nice job with all the characters and the sitch they were in. Some revaluation and reorientation is necessary to go forward;I think Ron and Kim will go far together.

Thanks for the all the entertainment this tale provided.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
Lessons learned and love restarted, Kim and Ron seem ready to fit their lives together again.

Hope each got the lessons they learned the hard way, and how it doesn't have to be hard to do what they should do for each other.

Until your next tale in the arc, later!

waveform chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
I like how you kind of book ended this. It started with an alarm clock, and ended with one. Nice symmetry there. And I loved the bit at the end with the nacos.

This was a fun ride you took us on. Thanks for sharing with us.
Sentinel103 chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
Good ending here. Nice Story. It would be nice if someone wrote a story about maybe four years down the road. Kim having her own tweebs, Oh that's right MrDrP did that one, maybe triplets then cause she can do anything, and I guess Ron can too.

Thanks for the ride,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
screaming phoenix chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
In the end all it took after all the misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and bruised egos was for Kim to finally admit that she was wrong about how she treated Ron and for Ron to finally accept that Kim does love him. They sure picked a strange way and place to do it but, it wouldn’t be Kim and Ron if they didn’t do it the hard way.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
Kim brings Ron back and he helps return the favor when Fist is defeated. Good joining of the Lotus Blade with its master to fight Fist until the statues could be placed to siphon the power back.

Monty should have not ticked off his 'hunny bunny' like that, woman scorned and all that.

Ron calls Kim back and his powers are restored once more. Now from all the confessions and pronouncements made by both, which brought a soft moment with Hirotaka and Yori, it looks like Ron has something to take care of with Kim.

Sentinel103 chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
let's see break the statues nto itty bitty little parts. Ask Kim to marry him, and GET the hotel room. Lock door and stay inside for about 8 days
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Kwebs chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Great chapter, so Ron still has a chance. I look forward to your next update. Keep it up Kaiokken!
Sentinel103 chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
the fight. Fist is back now andit looks quite insane. Amy goofed just realizing that monkey freak doesn't care about her.

Kim is beaten, then the inspiration from Yori and Hiro, Ron can be saved. If he survives will Fist go back to stone? If Ron survives he's better put that ring on Kim's finger or everybody on this site is going to boo him.

Thanks again,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
So Fist is back and Any is spurned. She's gonna be ticked when she wakes up.

Now with Yori and Hirotaka's arrival Kim may be able to save Ron and stop Fist and his plans.

A lot of making up to come with both of them?

Yeah I know, Kim has to beat Fist first.

screaming phoenix chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
That wasn't the reaction Amy expected from Ol'Monty was it? Well you deal with the devil you get what's coming to you. Ron's not dead yet? It looks like anything is possible for a Possible,with a little help from your friends of course.
screaming phoenix chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Kim is gonna throw down with Amy? Somebody is going to get a large can of whoop a$$ opened on them and it ain't Kim. Mess with her man will she? It looks like Amy didn't read the fine print on her instructions.
Kwebs chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Great chapter. So what actually happened to Ron and why didn't MF come back? I look forward to your next update. Keep it up Kaiokken! Hope your week gets better.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »