Reviews for The Hardest Journey
Probably my favorite story on fanfiction
Please update this. This story is really beautiful and amazing. Don't discontinue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This is probably my favourite nejiten fic ever and im so sad to see it not be updated, pls update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
It's been a while since you last updated but I really hope your still continuing with this story it's amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Pleeaaaase update! I can't tell you how many times Ive re-read this story I hope to see chapter 21 soon
nejitenfan chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
please update
RaiNiccle chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
pleaseeeew update this story is so amazing one of my favorites please please update
Carlmike94 chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
D':
just be platonic chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
I'm so happy that you updated! It seems troubles always follow Neji and Tenten, even when they decided to settle down. They need each other in order to survive, that much is true. Please keep up the good work :)
jazzberryjuice chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Can I just say that this is an AMAZING story?
I always get so excited whenever THJ alerts pop up in my email. I'm really sorry for not having reviewed earlier T_T I've been meaning to; it's just always slipped my mind.
Anyway, I just love your descriptions, vocabulary (sybaritic?), and smooth writing in general. I admire all the research and effort you must have put into this to make it so realistic.
Carry on(:
santizhizi chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
This story is so great. I haven't finish reading yet, but I couldn't help post this review as soon as possible, just to say something.

I'm ashamed to say that even though I'm a Chinese I don't know of all the historial facts in this fic. The history textbooks don't tell facts very objectively, while those TV dramas are just craps in a way... Anyway, I'm shocked to find that you know so much about that war. Considering the cultural differences, you have done a great job writting Chinese people and environments, as well as language.

By the way, I love the titles of every chapter. These's a lot of fun recognizing each one of them as familiar Chinese proverbs. And the usages are all correct. You must have spent long time on the research.

The idea of this story is really amazing. I haven't thought that this kind of AU can bring such effect. There is no Chinese NejiTen fanfic based on this setting or something like that at all - in fact there is very few Chinese Naruto fic based on WWII, either. You know there are some troublesome things about name of the General of Japanese Army and so on, thus the uneasy feeling drives many writers back when thinking of this idea...

I will continue reading this great fic and reviewing. Hope you update more:)
Spiral5 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so good! :D I'm wrapped. Lol.
Spiral5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow. This is great! So exciting so far I'm smiling. :)
white noise and brine chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
i audibly gasped when i saw the alert for this chapter and though i wasn't able to get to it immediately, i've got to say: it was well worth the wait, and it's very clear that you put a lot of care into your work. the line "he has lost this war" really just kind of struck me down to the core. in fact, all of the ending lines of each scene were really well-written and well-placed. i love the way that you've written their dynamic, love the way that they're vulnerable with one another (with their conversations and their actions and their almost-desperation in the midst of all this suspense and never quite reaching happy endings) but never quite vulnerable enough. also, you're so great at writing cliffhangers! you have such a way of captivating the audience and pulling them closer to the edge of their seats, but it never gets trite; it's very interesting to look forward to how each chapter ends. thanks for the update! (: