Reviews for A hero Always Comes Home Chapter 1 ATLA
Loiel chapter 21 . 10/14/2008
I liked the party, very cute and the shopping, lol! I loved Nate in this chapter as well, he was so sweet to Zoe. Wonderful Zutaraness too! I hope we get to see a wedding between Zoe and Nate!
Loiel chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
YAY! I'm so happy he found her, that was so great, the Zutaraness, Zoe and Nate (their flashbacks are so sweet, and tell a lot about their relationship.) It's all perfect. Look forward to your next chapter!
Loiel chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
They are alike, Toph and Zoe, I think that's why I like Zoe so much. I'm confused, is Nate coming back?

Lovely Zutaranss in this chapter, I lurved it. Poor Zuko trying to have a girl chat with Zoe, she needs to talk to Katara about that, Zuko's clueless. Nice update!
Loiel chapter 18 . 9/30/2008
I hope she finds Nate soon and I don't trust Mai, she's up to something, right? The action in this was a little fast, I had a hard time keeping up, but good chapter, and long too, that's great!
Loiel chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
YAY! I'm so happy she didn't really die. This story is much deeper than I originally thought. Her interaction with Hope was very sweet, and thee whole thing with Nate, very moving. Great chapter. Look forward to your next update.
Loiel chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
Wow... poor Zoe. I know I keep saying this, but this is the best chapter so far. When Zoe stabbed herself, it was jsut so sad, but such an amazing plot twist. Very, very good. I can't wait to see how you'll end this, I'm assuming it's near the end with Zoe's death and all. Amazing chapter, can't wait for the update.
Loiel chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
Awe, Zutara and Taang, very nice. So I thought the build up you created in this chapter was pretty good. I'm excited to see what happens in the next part. I'd say update soon, but I know you will. I think you update twice as often as I do, lol.
Loiel chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
Another intersting chapter, I'm still confused about Zoe's motives, though I suppose I'm supposed to be, right? And I love the Zutaraness... it's great!
Loiel chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
This has to be the best chapter you've ever written. Zoe's emotions are amazing through out this and I really liked her flashback to Hope and seeing herself in Azula, Fantastic!

Sorry I hadn't reviewed in a while, i started another fic and i'm trying to finish my first one, on top of all my school work, I have little time to read.

Look forward to your next update!
Loiel chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
I can handle Azula's crazyness, but Hamma is one old lady I can't stand. As always, keep working with the story. I look forward to your update.
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
Yo, me again. Your story still needs some work, If you want I could check it over before you post it.
NothereNorthere chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
needs alitte more work
Loiel chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Lols, that was cool, its always good to get your characters perspective. And omg, Zutara... thank you. Thats all I really have to say. Look forward to the next chapter!
Loiel chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
I feel bad that I've written nearly all your reviews, I hope you don't get sick of me.

I loved the fight scene in this and Zoe knows how to blood bend,interesting,though I recall you mentioned Hama in a previous chapter. Zuko seems to be lacking some of his usual poise, but you've charaterized his emotions well, he doesn't think clearly at all when someone gets under his skin, as Zoe certainly has.

Lols, pretty much everyone in this story has had a wanted poster at one time or another, except for our favorite watertribe siblings, they seem to be the only law abiding citzens. Though I'm sure the firenation would pay a hefty sum for the Painted Lady after Katara blew that factory to smitherines!

Another good chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Loiel chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Hmm... Zuko needs to be more careful who he's shooting fireballs at, he could have hurt her. Are you going to touch more on the fact that Zoe bends water and fire? It would be awesome if you have an epic battle between Zoe and Aang, I know it wouldn't make sense, but elements would be flying everywhere and just thinking about it makes my brain hurt from the possibilities.

I liked the slight Zutara fluff and your Taang wasn't bad, I think Toph really would say that if someone brought up her feelings toward Aang. Seemed a little out of character coming from Zuko, but I still thought it was cute.

Good chapters so far, hope you update soon.