Reviews for The Ones Left Standing
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wow just wanted to say that this is really good and you write so well! you really brought across Sam's devastation at this time. I actually wrote a songfic for this time as well without knowing you had that's why i looked at this cos was interested but this is literally amazing!

yes...that was a kinda garbled review...anyway, thank you!

Ani
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
aw lovely... :)

Just lovely...kind of sad, yeah, but that ep was sad too, so... *a tear*
Merisha chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was heartbreaking ... just so touching.

Beautifully written, I loved it!

Can't wait for the season premier now LOL ;0)

Thanks for sharing

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I liked that you did this in first person. I thought it was wrenchingly sad. It will be interesting to see Sam and Dean in Season 4 and how they react with one another. I thought for the few moments after his death, you played Sam very nicely.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is really great Vonnie! Love Sam's words and thoughts here. I can "hear" him saying and thinking this and it's really touching. Loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So sad Vonnie, but so well written, deep and meaningful. You got Sam's feelings and emotions spot on there. It brought tears to my eyes.
ames 449 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Sad, yes, but I liked the almost-biographical approach you took with this. It was really moving. I especially liked the line about the eyes being the window to the soul. Its so true. Body language often says more than words. Nice job, Vonnie :D
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
sniff...yeah, it was sad! I can't wait for the show to start. I hope they bring him back soon. I don't like him being gone!