Reviews for Frustration at Temporal Tower
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
*gets to the rendship part*

Crazy-Pairing-Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That sounds like my experiences, except I made it to the top a couple times, it was just Dialga's freakin Roar of Time! SERIOUSLY! WTF, Dialga!
pkmnfan11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Coming here for the third time reading this story, I figured out this was the reason I got fanfiction. I chuckled when I read this too. Good job
Tkb4 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OMG! This is so goddamn funny. I laughed at all the swearing and stuff, but Grovyle and Celebi O_O;

Anyways, this is going into my fave's list! :D
IanGuyThing chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
that was the greatest PMD related story that i have ever read! although the grovyle and celebi part was a little... disturbing, the rest was like a movie in my head! the word yeah was used a lot, but other than that it was perfevtly written! please! continue it for a while! i want to keep reading it. and see pika and balzes reation if they meet back up with grovyle and celebi.
Beware Primal Dialga chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
By the way, the reason behind my username is that at Temporal Tower I beat it on my first try but then, damn it, Dialga killed me. I think there should be a sign at Temporal Tower that says:

Beware Primal Dialga chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
In the Hall of Origin, Arceus was sneezing like crazy. She hadn't had a cold, she didn't know of any allergies, she didn't know why. She could only wonder what was going on.

Oh gee, Arceus really does hate them. *shivers* As much as I like Rendshipping... I don't think I could imagine that um thing happening.
Chessure chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Dang two months...
fudge poptart chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lolololol, cracked me up! XD
help me chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Dude reading this raped my eyeballs
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Dialga kept killing me so I had to suck it up and go back to town to get more stuff and then brave both the tower and the Hidden Lands, but it worked.

In my game, Monster Houses didn't happen to me as much however.
RenaYuki chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, that was funny! That sounds like my experience except for the.. sex scene. YEah, that was a little weird and I'm glad that wasn't in the actual game, or else I'd be blind!