Reviews for In The Dark of The Knight
What an incredible fight! You relly need to write more of those 3
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 4/7
Gotta love the adorable mik :3
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 4/7
Must be the tenth time I'm ready this story again, it's a wonderful plot
Lunardragon33 chapter 6 . 3/23
this is awesome please update soon
Soundwave and Cheshire chapter 6 . 3/12
Oh please updatethis story is so good, I wanna know what's gunna happen next
Mariposa Night chapter 6 . 3/4
Ne Ne ne, when are you going to update? I love how this is going so far despite my apprehension about whoever may be following Kagome. Hey...it wouldn't happen to be a demon or some evil part of Naraku that was never destroyed would it? Are any of her demon friends still even alive?
UPDATE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE! With whipped cream and a cherry on top?
rspringb chapter 6 . 2/16
i would love to read more
This is officially my fav story. :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 6 . 1/21
This has been a very very good fic so far. I enjoy how capable Kagome is at defending herself. I wonder how tutoring will go with Dick... Will they hit it off? Will you have a Wayne/Batman /Kagome/ Dick/Nightwing chappie? Will Kagome ever reveal her past and will that person believe her? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 4 . 1/21
I really enjoy it when Kagome kicks some ass and people don't expect it. And how she tamed the hyenas. I'm really loving this crossover. Also, I guess we know who Joker will be having nightmares about. Will Bruce/Batman find out about Kagome's past? Please keep up the good work. :P
Carolyn12 chapter 6 . 1/19
I really like this! is Kagome going to be kidnapped? when is she going to see batman again? is Barbara going to do something stupid?...um..i had another question, but i forgot...now that's going to bug me until I remember. anyways please update please and thank you.
kagomefan59 chapter 6 . 1/11
I really like this story, it's amazing and well put together. You should totally continue this sometime in the near future.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
hmm wonder who the stalker is? is it the guy who fell for kagome at the last party she went to with bruce? i cant wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds. keep up the great work.

I wonder if kagome will fild out that bruce is batman...
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
wow can't wait to see when kagome meets batman... will she fall for him i wonder?