Reviews for In The Dark of The Knight
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 6 . 7/21
I am so in love with this! I'll can't wait for the next chapter! *squee*

HBWD
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 6 . 7/10
I absolutely love your story so far and I can't wait to see where it goes! please update soon!
CutieAnonymous chapter 6 . 6/24
Beautiful! I love your writing! Although the Japanese words do confuse me at time, I really don't mind because it also helps me understand some phrases a bit more. :) please continue, I really enjoy this story!
Vampgirliegirl chapter 6 . 3/6
Keep going please!
kagomexkurama chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
plz update and i love this story.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Oh man, I really hope you on didn't abandon this story, I would love to see what happens next!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Oh my frocking goodness I loved the while fighting scene! Kya~ also that like was so Itachi like, what a reference ;D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This is my first batman and inuyasha crossover, and I totally love it, you've converted me! Also does Uchiha Bitch, still go by that name because i can't find her or the story?
Gelline chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
So awesome :) :) thank you for writing such a wonderful story :) You're a great writer :) the story is kinda funny too XD The story was beyond wonderful:)) Good job :D
Please update... Please I beg of you please update...
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
You should continue. I really enjoyed your work.
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Kaganaide means don't smell.
You should say Kamanaide but it's better to use Kamuna since Kagome was ordering the hyenas.
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Inakamono means Country Bumpkins.
The correct term that should be used is piero, from the french term Pierrot.
Ask a Japanese they call clowns, Piero.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
This is awesome! I love it! I beg you please update soon! Really I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Deadpool-girl chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Love the story, please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens
KT chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I love it!
please update soon!
well Dick develop any feelings for kagome...one sided?
who's the stalker?