Reviews for Thank You
beverdoorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really love this idea! Lisey's Story is my favorite book, period. I hate that there is no sequel from Mr. King so I was thrilled to find your story. I really liked it.

I think you should take it even further and maybe Lisey could take Mike to Scott's "place" and they could all four meet up and move Lisey and Mike could move on, together. Somehow through weird twists and turns they could help other's who've been through similar experience. Just a thought. I think you have more in you than this short story. At least I hope you do because I want Lisey and Mike and Kyra to all continue!

Thanks for writing it.
needyHuang chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
These two books are my fav too! Glad you put them together. Lisey went through more than Mike, I think. Guess King wanted them together somehow, right? ;D
MisterMisfortune chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I thought the same thing when I read Mike's name in Lisey's story. His wife died and her husband died, both in unnatural circumstances really, what if they met up? I can't believe the effect Lisey's Story has on me though. It's got nothing in common with myself at all but it makes me proper shakey and scared even though it's not a particularly frightening book. It's just..odd. I can't describe it. You know what I mean? But it's a masterpiece none the less, like all of Stephen King's books, and this was a good recreation of Mike Noonan and Lisey Landon. It was really well written as well, well done :)
LauranTheBiscotti chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was really good! I like the intertwining of stories :)

I just finished Lisey's story -read it twice in a row it was so good :)

Laura
SillyJo chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Genius! I haven't read King's Bag of Bones yet, but I'm definitely going to go do that now. I like that you tied two of his characters together. Lisey's story is absolutely my all-time favorite book. I like how you started it out sort of dark and mysterious, as King usually does with his books anyways. Awesome. Really. I hope there's more.
Glykera chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I recently finished reading Lisey's story, so it was really nice to find it on fanfiction, great job on it :)
Nacoda-Lupine chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Amazing. Just...thats the only word I can think of.

Lisey's Story has affected my life in ways that I can't even imagine, as pathetic as that sounds. The story is something I hold close to my heart, as I've been down to the pool where we all drink and catch a little fish, as I'm sure that we all have at some point. I was pretty surprised to see only your piece in the fanfiction section, I would have thought that more would have written about it!

That being said, this story was down right spectacular, and if your ever considering writing as a profession, I would totally say go for it!
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Brilliant! Lisey's Story and Bag of Bones are two of my favorite Stephen King books! Mike and Lisey, I never realized how similar they were. This story was beautifully written, I loved it.
Tamira chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was GOOD! ... I am just reading "Bag of Bones" once again and read "Lisey's story" not even a month ago ... Amd I could imagine a meeting like this... Even though I though Mike would have written down what happend this summer allready... I mrean, the whole book, isn't it what he wrote down just then?

But apart from this part that is confusing me a tiny little bit, it's good! ...

And Ki colouring a clown with baloons... why does this give me a strange, not bvery good feeling? It's just one of these typical kids-menu-pictures... And still... Nice little touch there! :)