Reviews for Swimming
BeiberRaven chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Haha lol god that was funny illicit activities oh god you write a good story don't stop keep them coming you rock at it
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Haha! I loved the ending!
Miss Kitten-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
hey ca i please give a cookie to roxas cause he doesn't have a cookie and needs one ... also cause i need to repent against him ... for imagining him in a maid skirt ... with axel ... (*voice in head which represents roxas* now what the hell did i tell you bout that? die! *me* eeps run!)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw, this is such a fun fanfic! Cookie to Demyx for suggesting the high school pool and pwning Roxas, the usual blushmeister.
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
LOL! that's so cute! I love the ending!
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Cookie to Zexion for 1) Being Zexy 2) Making them watch the news cuz it was his tv 3) being molested by Demyx

Squee!

I just kinda wish it was a little longer. But, w/e.

~Fuzzy~ :3

Hey, whatever happened to your Remus/Siirus fic? What Happens in Guard Stays in Guard. Just asking.
mameha17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
It was good. A nice idea. But, I don't think this is really an M rating. Perhaps a T would do better? There isn't a lemon, and only mention of sexual interaction (if you don't count the kissing and ear licking), so you would probably want to change the rating. I just know that it annoys me when I'm looking for smut and find an M rated oneshot and it's...devoid of what I'm looking for. Just a heads up.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lol i giggled a lot XD i loved the end though! haha poor dem... you better put that lemon up soon! that line sounded kinda awkward without it i think... lol dont i do the switching characters thing? but i do use pronouns! :D
Beansxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Axel gets a cookie for shouting, "Illicit! Since when was fucking in public illicit?"

Because had I been there

I would have lol'd my ass off.