Reviews for Down Which Path
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This story rocks, keep writing, can't wait to read more.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wow,that was intense! I just hope Dustin and Rocky get freed quick! By the way, where are the rest of the ninja rangers and Lothor? Please update ASAP!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was good but a little hard to follow with the different realities and versios of rangers. I hope it becomes clearer.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This also looks like its going to be a pretty interesting story and I definatly want to read more...I hope you come back to this soon!
Carline chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Love the start of the story, are you going to continue it? It's been up here for ages (I read it before and then promptly forgot the title so I couldn't find it again) and I'd really be interested in reading the next chapter(s)... I'm not too good at subtlety, am I? Hope to see an update, if not on this, then on Right Where I Belong!

Carly
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
nice
Whispering Ranger chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow! This is epic, intense! Alternate universes, evil Adam, Rocky and Dustin kidnapped, Andros, Skull/Gene? Wow! And there will be Andros/Dustin pairing? That's so cool! This story is amazing, I can't wait to see where you're going with this plot. And you're another one of those evil, brilliant geniuses that leaves everyone hanging at a cliff with a firepit in the bottom.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, wow. Fabulous beginning. Please update soon!