Reviews for Vampiric Lust
YukinaUzuha chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
LandlessLord chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I think it's one of your better stories please update soon!
Princess-of-Space chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Please update
Quick Question- Wby is Gaara being and ass?
flaming rose chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
What?! Why are you making Gaara so- so- so MEAN -for lack of a better word toward Naruto?! Can you please start tidy/ing up there relationship a bit, please?! And, if not almost immediately -like, you know. This is going to be one one of those loooooooooonnnggggggg ass 98 some chapters thingamabobs- then can you make a , like, athur's note of resurance or something, please? 'Cause I'm kinda worried about the whole Naruto fearing Gaara, and the forced sex thing. I mean, it's not too far from what I'd call rape, but it's certainly not rape if Naruto isn't out there complete not enjoying what Gaara does to him. I mean there are some rape victims you'd think were lying when you raped them and they were moaning like a cheap whore, but most of the time a good 49% actually despise the pleasure that is forced apon their bodies. So since Naruto IS at least enjoying some of it, he must still love Gaara and not resent it completely. Okay, enough of my rabbling! Thank you for such a lovely story - really I think I'm going to have a thing for vampire!Gaara now! - , and I can't wait to read more chapters! (Hint, hint.) (Wink, wink.) (Cluck, cluck.) (Fart, fart.) :) Anyway, g'night my peoples and thank you again!
flaming rose chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
First reaction: Eppppppppppppppp!

Second reaction: (Blushes lightly.)

Third reaction: Oh my gooooooooodddd. I think you've gone and got me addicted!

Fourth reaction: Welp. I think eight chapters is enough for tonight.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hey, ya'll. I'm soooooi tired right now. I mean, I'm usually de/pri/ved of sleep any-a-way, but I still am to stubborn to go to sleep. You know, like take a cat nap? Well, I haven't done that since I was little enough to take a nap with Daddy without squishing him. (Looks fleetingly embaressed.) I'm not that big dammit! I still do the excrises in gym, you know! I'm farely healthy! Anyway, I don't feel AS tired now, but I was read to freak for a second there! Anyway, this isn't about my sleepness, it's for a review, but I don't have much to say except that this is really interesting and I can't wait for my babbling mouth to shut up so I can keep reading! Sorry for any and all grammar mistakes. I replaced some words with other words I could at LEAST sound out. So soory about that, and jolly good show, Roger! Jolly good show!
Carmen chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Update please. It's sooo good.
LittleNightmare92 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Aww! I love this story!

I hope you updatee:[
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
yay Gaara is back!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
thnx for the chapterrr ... yes it was short but it showed how much Naruto really felt about Gaara
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Omg -squeal- this story is getting VERY interesting! XD
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Derp... i 3 this chapter! along with the others of course. poor Naruto feeling weak.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
lol you sounded like a pirate at the end!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I knew this was going to happened as soon as Gaara mentioned Naruto having to go to school.