Reviews for Do You Remember Love
Love it
iCaelum chapter 1 . 1/7
Almost 8 plus years since I read this story and it still hits like it did the first time. I pray DigiFruit is doing well in life and I am forever thankful for all these stories.
gurubelj chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
Amazing
Sorcerer12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2022
This fic was great. I found myself rereading it several years later. You have a real talent and I hope you embrace it. Good Luck wherever you are!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/17/2022
I loved it. Didn't think I would at first but I'm glad that I was wrong. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 12/13/2022
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 11/3/2022
Sooo, any chance the three i just read are tied together? Because the book was a great touch either way:)
Username6166 chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
Easily one of the best fics on the entire site
hodhod1863 chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
I mean what can I say more than that this was a beautiful piece of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
This story is absolutely beautiful. I’m not even done and the waterworks have been pouring. This might be the most a one-shot has ever made me cry. The way you wrote it was unexpected, but I feel the levels of Naruto’s love all the same. I’m sure you know you’re very talented, and I’ll leave a better review once I’ve calmed down a bit lol. ~Alex
mymeap chapter 1 . 8/2/2022
so beautiful
royalii chapter 1 . 7/10/2022
This is cute, thank you for the lovely read :))
Paxdeus chapter 1 . 6/28/2022
I discovered this story a long time ago. When I tell you I come back to this story time and time again I’m not exaggerating. This story pops into my mind, I come back to read it and it’s still one of my favorites on this site. 10 years of coming back to this story and I probably will for a very long time.
Kelabu109 chapter 1 . 4/17/2022
this is still very special! thank you very much
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2022
Re reading this and still loving it.