Reviews for Do You Remember Love
MysteriOues Girl chapter 1 . 9/3
good job author-san!
me chapter 1 . 9/2
man dude I would just continue killing myself and stop, then do it again and stuff.
Haruko92 chapter 1 . 8/30
So, during the middle of the fic (I was already balling by then) my playlist skiped to the song Where's My Love, by SYML. Which had me crying even more. So, I'm an ugly mess but this fic was so wonderful to read. Like, it hurts so fucking much, but damn honey. It's so good. I'm gonna be thinking about your fic for days if not weeks. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I'm definitely gonna be checking the "Replay" novel out. Also, I enjoyed all your easter eggs. *chefs kiss* with FMA and FSN. I grinned at Asuka and Shinji.

"Well... I guess we still have plenty of time together." he chuckled, putting his armor back on before disappearing out of the balcony." "All the time in the world..."

This line man. Such a beautiful way to end it. Like, I can imagine his expression and the soft smile on his face...ugh! So good it hurts.
halfmoonsilver04 chapter 1 . 8/10
i don't really ship them. but damn! this story made me feel like they really are for each other!
You are genius of emotion bro. What a story, though inspired from another but still a genius.
jd3 chapter 1 . 8/7
beautiful.
Pam chapter 1 . 7/30
I just read the book Replay after reading this well written fanfic. I gotta say it's a very underrated book. Thanks for writing this fic and recommending the book. By the way, I read somewhere, I don't if it's actually true. But the author Ken Grimwood died from a heart attack. Creepy right?
Aliveeeee chapter 1 . 7/27
Ah its so sad but its fucking genious though so niceeee
Didn't even read the fic. Just came to say that this concept is fukin out of this world. Grats on dreaming it up.
Amazing. Even though I'm not a fan of NaruxSaku, this fanficsure served well. Every dialogue, every time skip, every moment. It depicted very well, as it sway my emotion back and forth.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 5/5
would have been a more interesting story without the law of equivalent exchange and the saving one life means forsaking another

I don't like the concepts of fate that they imply

some events have more inertia than others but sasuke leaving the leaf should not have been one that had a whole lot of it on it's own

also I found the really short life span bit annoying too him always dieing at 35 didn't make any sense to me

but aside from that it was an interesting concept
I can't believe it took so many YEARS to read this story...awesome, incredible, amazing! I was on edge the entire time and oh the idea of cycling because of the bunshin?so COOL
At the end I was like more, where is more omg I could spend days reading their story throughout millenia and stuff...wow...I loved it
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 4/23
Don’t comment much, but this was great. Perfect length, short and sweet. This is my first Naruto Sakura fic, and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

PM
Zilpa Eden chapter 1 . 4/20
This hit hard. Excellent writing, excellent concept, excellent characters. Everything is just perfect! I really enjoyed this.
S.V. II chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow that was very original and unexpected. Really good read