Reviews for Do You Remember Love
Reader chapter 1 . 2/13
The fact that Kakashi and the others used to "cycle" as well makes me even more sad.

That's like. /Super Cruel/

(Especially to 'Kashi. He has a limited amount of friends. Seeing them die again and again must've hurt. Oh, my poor lil scarecrow.)

Overall, nice fic! Bad for the heart, good for masochists?
HankRocks chapter 1 . 2/2
This is what a great story looks like! Cheers for writing this marvellous tale.
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
*DEEP BREATH*

dannnngggggg
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
nice
Kibo Oto chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This was great... What else can I say. It's one of the better Naruto/Sakura fanfics that i can endure without cringing. As you can tell, I'm not a fan of NaruSaku. But this, as I have already said, was great.
ReadR13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Wow, I don't really a fan of NaruSaku, but I found this story is awesome. Great job.
Isafish chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Sooo cute. xD excellent job!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Did you want tears?
Well, you got them.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I dont belive in soulmates, and without that to provide a happy ending it makes the timeloop seem an awful lot like hell
nekolovesyou chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
i like it
Talos889 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
This is most likely the most depressing Naruto fic that I have ever read. It's not necessarily sad, just brings me down and is a nice addition to "time-travel" fics. It make you think about the consequences of some over powered ideas and abilities.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
666! Hahahah bye
AmuletSugar1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK this was lovely. I cried at parts. It's so.. I don't even know. I've always loved time travel concepts where a character has to cycle through. It's lonely, and it sucks, but it's so interesting getting to see them live out different scenarios. And seeing them fal in love is always bittersweet to me..

I believe somebody else had mentioned earlier about the way you portrayed Naruto and Sakura and their relationship, and I just have to say that I fully agree. I really dislike bashing on characters (Sakura, Sasuke, Karin are the most common). You can be indifferent towards them but at a reasonable level; blowing up at them out of nowhere isn't appropriate on any level, so I appreciate the way Naruto treated Sasuke in this.

Oh and I also loved that Sakura decided to cycle through with Naruto. Halfway through the story, I actually considered that and it makes me happy that the story ended on a happy note like that. Well done on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Incredible
Reader chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
...I have never really read something like this. But this... this is beautiful, in every way. I read it all in one sitting, it was so good. Definitely in MY top 5 fanfics, and would rank well compared to true novels, too. I love how you didn't modify personalities in this story, but kept the original character of the characters. Don't know about everybody else that read this, but I'LL read again in the future.