Reviews for Do You Remember Love
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7h
I dont belive in soulmates, and without that to provide a happy ending it makes the timeloop seem an awful lot like hell
nekolovesyou chapter 1 . 9/1
i like it
Talos889 chapter 1 . 8/24
This is most likely the most depressing Naruto fic that I have ever read. It's not necessarily sad, just brings me down and is a nice addition to "time-travel" fics. It make you think about the consequences of some over powered ideas and abilities.
666! Hahahah bye
AmuletSugar1 chapter 1 . 7/6
FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK this was lovely. I cried at parts. It's so.. I don't even know. I've always loved time travel concepts where a character has to cycle through. It's lonely, and it sucks, but it's so interesting getting to see them live out different scenarios. And seeing them fal in love is always bittersweet to me..

I believe somebody else had mentioned earlier about the way you portrayed Naruto and Sakura and their relationship, and I just have to say that I fully agree. I really dislike bashing on characters (Sakura, Sasuke, Karin are the most common). You can be indifferent towards them but at a reasonable level; blowing up at them out of nowhere isn't appropriate on any level, so I appreciate the way Naruto treated Sasuke in this.

Oh and I also loved that Sakura decided to cycle through with Naruto. Halfway through the story, I actually considered that and it makes me happy that the story ended on a happy note like that. Well done on this.
Incredible
Reader chapter 1 . 6/26
...I have never really read something like this. But this... this is beautiful, in every way. I read it all in one sitting, it was so good. Definitely in MY top 5 fanfics, and would rank well compared to true novels, too. I love how you didn't modify personalities in this story, but kept the original character of the characters. Don't know about everybody else that read this, but I'LL read again in the future.
Ran'sLover chapter 1 . 6/17
Love this story but I will never be able to look at the kage bunshin in the same way again
so impact felt, well done
Farala chapter 1 . 5/6
You wanna know what I love the most about you as an author? That you don't eliminate the character's personality in an attempt to bring these two together. I love Naruto and Sakura a lot but that doesn't mean I want to villanise or bash Hinata or Sasuke.

You don't eliminate all of Sakura's faults or turn her into something she isn't. You don't turn her into some kind of sweet angel. you keep her the way she is and you keep Naruto the way he is and you let them be together. you write from the heart and I love that about you. I also love your writing style. it has a lot of maturity in it and it doesn't feel like a raving fanboy (or girl) wrote this. I can feel the time and effort you put into this and I love it.

Can I make a request? Can you write a story about the first time he cycled back or about him really going back in time and how he would do things and how he copes with this young girl who has yet to develop and mature into the woman he loves. Maybe send him so far back to before she became friends with Ino and he takes Ino's place as her first friend? Or Maybe one about Sakura going back in time and how she deals with this young immature child that has yet to grow and become her husband. Please write more and I'll be waiting.
zainab7256 chapter 1 . 4/17
Awesome
oneironaught101 chapter 1 . 4/17
You rock! I'm utterly speechless after reading this masterpiece 3
Sinistra21 chapter 1 . 3/26
Wonderful !
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 2/21
Extremely interesting plot. I love how you were able to take a complex idea and simplify it into a satisfying one-shot. Great job!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/16
This was wonderful
Masilidon chapter 1 . 2/1
I love all of the references. This is why you're one of my favorite authors. Did you plan to connect all of them like this before beginning your writing, or did it come to you just now?