Reviews for Do You Remember Love
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/31
I wont nitpick since you asked though I'll admit I don't get how this works entirely especially the part about 'using up all their souls and leaving to what ever comes next', which is apparently what happened to Kakashi and Sandaime, yet the Sakura whose apparently used up her souls in a similar manner is able to re make more duplicates to cycle...why then if the timeline continues as it did originally, meaning that those moments where say Kakashi created a clone originally, he'd still do so now especially since his foreknowledge of the effects are lost, aren't in the next life filled with a repeating Kakashi life?
-Presumably people in these timelines are able to return if a change occurs wherein they then produce kage bunshin...so how is Naruto alone so often? Sorry I really don't understand that part!
Otherwise I do like it and enjoyed reading it.
This story made me love NaruSaku with the way you made them soul-mates... And hate it, because there aren't a single other NaruSaku on par with this one.

Also, golden star to you for the absolutely amazing concept!
Aoi Raito chapter 1 . 3/26
Well… Let me try to write a good review for you. Let’s start from the beginning: when I first found the theme of your fanfic, I was amazed! “Could this possibly be good?”, that was my primary question. Then I thought that you would show only one of Naruto lives. You should see my face when I saw Naruto confronting Orochimaru in the Chunin Exams. And, of course, the romance between Naruto and Sakura being built little by little in each cycle. I’ve read that you took the inspiration from a novel, right? That’s a great idea. Each Kage Bunshin containing a fragment of soul from the user was not only smart but also usable. And let me tell you: I didn’t find any mistakes in your timeline. And you also used the Butterfly Effect’s statement: if Naruto tried to change something in his life, the effects would reach other part (that law of equivalent exchange). Finally, for the point I’ve wanting to analyze since the beginning: Naruto and Sakura are the most proper pairing to happen in the original manga, and you used the knowledge Naruto has about her as his primary key to make her fall for him in all the cycles he did it. This is not only reality in your fanfic, but in the manga as well.

Anyway, from all the stuff I wrote here you can take my sincere congratulations! You were amazing! One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read of Naruto x Sakura. I’ll look into your profile to search other stories… And I must say that I won’t find another one like this! Thank you for the marvelous reading.

Greetings from Brazil
KasumiKeiko chapter 1 . 3/25
Damn this is a VERY sad but happy ending story. How many bushin has Naruto actually made? First day alone was in the hundreds. Every time sage mode he used 2 to charge sage chakra. In the war he made thousands to kill lots of plant man. Training with rasenshuriken he made again hundreds min. He will be doing this for millions of years, hope he doesnt die again and he loses her.
sabrehawk90 chapter 1 . 3/19
Absolutely beautiful. Full of theme and meaning.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/13
Damn, you legit made immortality seem like a bad thing. And, that's an odd concept for me.
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 3/9
Wonderful story, NaruSaku are destined to be together 3
GoldenGuard227 chapter 1 . 3/1
Masterpiece... A beautiful masterpiece. I don't know what else to say honestly, it's amazingly written. Now one of my favorites.
Just beautiful.
KazeShini23 chapter 1 . 2/25
I was browsing old works and happened upon this. Great Story
crunchyboy chapter 1 . 2/22
Stumbled upon this gem of a story while bored and was not disappointed.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/20
Lovely. Absolutely wonderful.
thedemonoftheleaf chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this story soo much
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow... I' ...just wow. Speechless! Amazing plot, this fic really broke my heart. But in a good way . Great job ! :)
hi chapter 1 . 1/29
need more cycles !
Beauluffy chapter 1 . 1/26
Oooooohohooooo! Nice story! That was an awsome ending but if you continued this story that would be awsome!