Reviews for Do You Remember Love
Rose Numbers chapter 1 . 7h
OMG! I'm not usually a NaruSaku fangirl but I think you may have just changed me. Yup that's it I'm a NaruSaku fangirl now too! What have you done to me!
dutchbro chapter 1 . 7/3
I don't understand why he never tried dating any other girls besides Sakura in any of his cycles. Especially after so many cycles, never acknowledging Hinata's desires.
naaw, this actually is super cute:3 like, unexpectadly heart warming
BorealisSpiral chapter 1 . 5/26
You are and incredible writer. Just wanted to say that.

I mean, this is certainly one of the most beautiful narusaku fanfics I've ever read. The way you wrote all the feelings really got me, and it hurt so much to read the suffering of Naruto for that curse. I mean, living an almost infinite loop over and over again it's just terrible. However, I just loved the idea, as cruel as it sounds, I really did.

You got talent, really, and an awesome imagination that's for sure. Oh, I caught up some references. I was so happy, 'cause I normally suck at it. Well, I'll go now. I hope you're doing well, and wish you the best in the world.

Till next time.
DarthVader2005 chapter 1 . 5/22
Man, dude now this is definitely a worthy NaruSaku romance story!
xYaleRose chapter 1 . 5/10
Hello Dear
this Fic is so incredibly iteresting and I love the story lyne so much ... I wished it would have more chapters but a really meega booomb story line you created I love it.
joey91731 chapter 1 . 3/28
wow very cool twist i love it but poor naruto living and dieing over and over again watching your love ones die must be hard.
Imimpressed chapter 1 . 2/25
This is truly one of the best fanfics that I have ever read
I liked it
Reader chapter 1 . 2/13
The fact that Kakashi and the others used to "cycle" as well makes me even more sad.

That's like. /Super Cruel/

(Especially to 'Kashi. He has a limited amount of friends. Seeing them die again and again must've hurt. Oh, my poor lil scarecrow.)

Overall, nice fic! Bad for the heart, good for masochists?
HankRocks chapter 1 . 2/2
This is what a great story looks like! Cheers for writing this marvellous tale.
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
*DEEP BREATH*

dannnngggggg
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
nice
Kibo Oto chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This was great... What else can I say. It's one of the better Naruto/Sakura fanfics that i can endure without cringing. As you can tell, I'm not a fan of NaruSaku. But this, as I have already said, was great.
ReadR13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Wow, I don't really a fan of NaruSaku, but I found this story is awesome. Great job.