Reviews for Do You Remember Love
jesus espericueta chapter 1 . 8/29
can you please do a reading fanfic of this one shot
jesus espericueta chapter 1 . 8/29
iv kept coming back to re read this story for the past 5 years its so dam good.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 8/22
I loved it 3
Salrea chapter 1 . 8/19
Beautiful!
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 8/16
I feel like a flamethrower turret is a bit out of place in the Naruto-verse
shiro chapter 1 . 8/1
I have read this story at least about a dozen times at least over the years (it's that good). I think of it as honestly one of the best Naruto one shots out there (not just of the Narusaku fandom) Only really rivaled by some of your other one shots and maybe a few others.

P.s: I don't usually bring up other reviews, but why bother bringing up the fact that Naruto didn't go after other girls in any cycle? The point of the story was that he loves Sakura, no matter how much time had passed. Even after the one Sakura tragically died before she cycled. I really don't see the point of criticizing the fat that he never went after someone like Hinata in any cycle. It is clearly stated as being a NaruSaku romantic one shot. If you dislike that pair, that's perfectly fine (i for instance very much dislike the canon pairings, hence i do not search for them or read them even though i know there is many well written stories under those pairs) These are the kinda criticisms i don't understand. This stories Naruto was devoted to Sakura for thousands of years no matter what, that is just who his character is portrayed as being (mini rant done, sorry for this.)
Rose Numbers chapter 1 . 7/18
OMG! I'm not usually a NaruSaku fangirl but I think you may have just changed me. Yup that's it I'm a NaruSaku fangirl now too! What have you done to me!
dutchbro chapter 1 . 7/3
I don't understand why he never tried dating any other girls besides Sakura in any of his cycles. Especially after so many cycles, never acknowledging Hinata's desires.
naaw, this actually is super cute:3 like, unexpectadly heart warming
BorealisSpiral chapter 1 . 5/26
You are and incredible writer. Just wanted to say that.

I mean, this is certainly one of the most beautiful narusaku fanfics I've ever read. The way you wrote all the feelings really got me, and it hurt so much to read the suffering of Naruto for that curse. I mean, living an almost infinite loop over and over again it's just terrible. However, I just loved the idea, as cruel as it sounds, I really did.

You got talent, really, and an awesome imagination that's for sure. Oh, I caught up some references. I was so happy, 'cause I normally suck at it. Well, I'll go now. I hope you're doing well, and wish you the best in the world.

Till next time.
DarthVader2005 chapter 1 . 5/22
Man, dude now this is definitely a worthy NaruSaku romance story!
xYaleRose chapter 1 . 5/10
Hello Dear
this Fic is so incredibly iteresting and I love the story lyne so much ... I wished it would have more chapters but a really meega booomb story line you created I love it.
joey91731 chapter 1 . 3/28
wow very cool twist i love it but poor naruto living and dieing over and over again watching your love ones die must be hard.
Imimpressed chapter 1 . 2/25
This is truly one of the best fanfics that I have ever read
I liked it