Reviews for Do You Remember Love
Cielo chapter 1 . 9/16
I love it
KellyTorque chapter 1 . 9/3
It's so nice to read a good fic. One of such calibre. Thank you.
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 8/14
Lovely idea, quite tragic but the end is worth it! thanks for sharing
Eunyck chapter 1 . 6/25
I read this fic years ago. Probable during the late 2000s. I was I think in Middle school. It's been so long when one day I remembered it. It's as beautiful as I remembered and I honestly loved it so much. In my head, it was so much longer so I was shocked to find that it was only 1 chapter. Maybe to my younger self, it felt so long but to me it was short and I wanted mooooore. You wrote such a beautiful piece that it stuck with me through the years. Thank you for writing this and for giving me the chance to reread and experience it again. I hope to come back much later when my older self recalls the story of a boy with a love so strong that it withstood time.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 5/24
Beautifully done. I really like how you progressed the story in multiple lifetimes.
angstslover chapter 1 . 5/8
this is so beautiful, I cried.
thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story.
CDBB123 chapter 1 . 4/26
This is the 3rd time I've read this masterpiece. Gets me emotional every damn time. Still the greatest narusaku fanfic I have ever read.
jellatinous chapter 1 . 3/31
I bet if he went about it clinically, he could kill himself enough times to end it. Really sad what happened on the first in story cycle. Big mystery is why naruto dies at 35. Wierd fate bs I guess.
Anyways, 9/10 great story. Would read a longer version but not too long.
nibbaplease chapter 1 . 3/16
best story of narusaku i ever read!
OminousNeptune chapter 1 . 2/25
Really good story, but there's a plot hole; Minato was also a user of the shadow clone jutsu; wouldn't he have tried to save Kushina, Obito & Rin after his cycle? Other then that, it was a really good story :)
Ace1190 chapter 1 . 2/9
A little hard to wrap around one's head but very good nonetheless.
You took an overused cliché, and turned it into a beautiful story.

Beautiful.
Marinara the Sauce chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Oh my gosh... I don't even ship Narusaku, but this hit me in the feels. I'm so unbelievably glad that Naruto and Sakura cycled together in the end, I don't think I could have coped with the angst if they hadn't! Just hope this Sakura doesn't die, too. Man, that would be absolutely horrible for Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
this is awesome.
LoganLiet chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
so beautiful and the angst tho:(