Reviews for Do You Remember Love
Hozukimaru chapter 1 . 19h
I always sit an wonder where digifruit, I Adore your Story'sI hope you come back one day
Luffy526 chapter 1 . 8/22
Damn this fanfic blew my mind
bostafu chapter 1 . 8/10
so genius those references too
cloystreng chapter 1 . 7/28
I've read this story a few times now and I still really enjoy re-reading it.
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 7/24
Is that...a FMA referance?
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 7/8
wow great fic! an interesting take on another version of "time travel". though i wish this could continue i understand this was designed to be a one-shot (a long ass one shot but still a one shot non the less), one of the best ones i have ever seen and by far the best time-travel one shot i have seen (no that i have seen many...). your work on this fic is appreciated!
kirowan chapter 1 . 7/7
I love the bittersweetness in this fic and I like your writing style too. Okay, up to your next work
Hozukimaru chapter 1 . 6/27
Amazing, I'm hoping you write another story sometime in the future
madlyhatted chapter 1 . 6/8
I'M DYING.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 6/8
Omg!

XD

That was pretty good.
:D
sasukespain1 chapter 1 . 5/26
Beautiful I read this one shot several times over the years and i still can't help that it brings a tear to my eyes each and every single time
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/6
An entertaining piece and quite sweet though one thing was left unanswered, the why and how of his death at 35 and why he never managed to live longer than that.
Feels like a bit of a plothole to not have that question fleshed out, after all he doesn't want to leave Sakura early so he should have tried to change his death, the idea of equal exchange isn't enough to answer that, after all sooner or later he should be able to find an exchange he can live with.

Another thing that didn't make sense was, why live the life of a hermit after killing Orochimaru? Since Sakura never sees him again, and won't know whether he lives or dies as he fades into obscurity, he could just kill himself thereby ending the cycle early.
I love this story's plot
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 1 . 3/29