Reviews for Do You Remember Love
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 2/21
Extremely interesting plot. I love how you were able to take a complex idea and simplify it into a satisfying one-shot. Great job!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/16
This was wonderful
Masilidon chapter 1 . 2/1
I love all of the references. This is why you're one of my favorite authors. Did you plan to connect all of them like this before beginning your writing, or did it come to you just now?
Marianya4 chapter 1 . 1/5
Best NaruSaku ff I've ever read
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I don't know why this story wasn't already in my favourites. I must've first read this back around the time when it first came out, though I only started to recognize it after the first death scene. I was a little disappointed that that first Sakura hadn't followed Naruto by learning Shadow Clones following his death, feeling that would be something this one would do, but that's one small detail in a long and lovely piece. The duo were well written and felt very alive and human over the course of this story. I'm glad to have found this again. Well worth reading!
Shadow JAFF chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This has got to be the most beautiful Naruto fanfic I've ever read. I have a real soft spot for 'immortal' fanfics, as they are tipically the ones that tug on your heartstrings the hardest.
Keep up the good work, and never stop writing!
Brandie chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Thank you for writing such a beautifully creative story. Originally...I kept skipping over it, but then I was like, what the hell! Just try it. I'm so glad I read this...it left me feeling melancholy, angsty, and grateful for Sakura deciding to cycle w/ Naruto in the end. The characters stayed true to themselves. Even Naruto's burden, regret, and strength was clearly expressed here. I loved how Naruto still loved Sakura throughout it all. Finding and loosing herfamily repeatedly is tragic. Even worst was never being able to save everyone or change events w/o severe repercussion. Fate isn't kind.
Naruto is such a cursed figure sometimes and reading something like this just leaves me w/ a heavy heart wishing peace for him. I felt like he always was mature before his time. He's a pro at hiding behind his idiocy and smiles. I immediately recognized the FMA references. lol That show is also horrific and sad. Love that freaking anime.

P.S/ Kishimoto should've got a freaking clue and written a better ending! How could Naruto end up w/ anyone, but Sakura. Their literally a marriage of Heaven & Earth. Didn't that go against his nindo to just suddenly give up on the one person he's loved since he saw her. Sakura wasn't indifferent to Naruto either. It's too depressing...you might as well say fuck true love. It doesn't exist. Kishimoto is just too cruel...Also I'm checking out that book.
tiffanycr chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This has filled my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Beutiful
KamenRiderHarmony chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I'm writing this review before reading this story...
for the third time.
I originally read it on 2009, it was one of the first stories I read and one of the beat narusaku fic on this site in my opinion, definitely top 10. Over the years I have read a lot of romantic fics, from slow burning true love to impossible fast paced 40 girls harems. I bring this up because my favorite thing about this particular story its how believable and engaging the romance is. I don't remember if i reviewed it before, this is a relatively speaking new account as I lost my old one, but I just wanted you and anyone that reads this review that this romance is one that I will read again someday in the future and one that I will always recommend
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Hello there! I just really wanted to say that I enjoyed this story immensely. I was reluctant to read it at first, because I rarely read NaruSaku fics, but I read this all in one go; that's how awesome this was.
BatsuOtomo chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
The was the most amazingly unique NaruSaku romance fanfic I've ever read. Just... Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
3 good fic
VoodooFX chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
This is a really great story and the sheer amount of reviews is a testament to that statement.
This is probably my second favorite Naruto fanfiction I've read and I've read them plenty.

It's really well written, but most importantly, the reason it sits so well with me is that for the longest time I had a similar story brewing in my head, sending Naruto through the whole life again, but with accumulated wisdom of his previous life, effectively replacing his cheerfulness, smiles and well all Naruto-isms with coldness, obliviousness and downright ignorance to people and situations around him.
Sadly or should I say luckily? I have writing skills of 5yr old, and could have never EVER transferred the story from head into a written word. But today I got to read and enjoy a version of "my" story by someone who can actually write and I couldn't be happier. Thank you. Excellent work btw!
ranoshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This was beautiful, I love the details and the feelings you described, I'm glad it ended with a happy/hopeful ending.