Reviews for Missing Out
UNCPanda chapter 4 . 11/9
I very much like the direction of the story, however I have a bit of a problem with Hawkeye's character. He's admitting his feelings much too easily. Hawkeye hides just about everything behind jokes. I really do like the story so far though.
MASHlover859 chapter 30 . 8/6
please do a sequel i really enjoyed this story. one of the best i have read for mash.
DracoSly chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Are they married already? Or did you mean to say "husband to be?" I'm liking it so far. But I kinda miss some of Hawkeye's humor and wit :)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Change "medusas" (description of hospital exterior) to "caduceus" - the staff-and-serpents symbol of medicine.
jjgeraghty chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
Great story! I wish there was a sequel!
jjgeraghty chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
I love the chapter, and as I can atest too some children have to be born when they say! My son was 8 weeks early and he came very much on his own.
Tempe4Booth chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
sorry everytime i read or hear the name Casey i instantly think of John Casey from Chuck
mmwaveprincess chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
Hi firsr off im too lazy to sign in..

Second like ur story

Third twins are normally born 8 monthes NOT 9 months like single birth babies. This is brcause theres two of if tgeir seven and one half then they r only one month early only.

Fourth r u sure they had incubators in the 50s?
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
I had to say it: as I'm reading this, I have a bottle of something called "Moonlight Path" sitting on my desk. :)
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Oh, God, tell me about it! Mine tends to be accompanied by agonizing pain.
daenabenjen42 chapter 30 . 2/5/2011
I just read this story really fast, and... love it. It was exactly what I needed to see/read when I went looking for M*A*S*H fic yesterday. Well done and **HUGS** for making me smile. (Awwwwwwwwww!)
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 30 . 1/20/2011
Good ending. I really did love the story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 29 . 1/19/2011
Nice reunion. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 28 . 1/18/2011
That was amazing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 27 . 1/18/2011
That was so beautiful. Update soon.