Reviews for Drawn to the Fire
Lillie Cullen chapter 31 . 5/14/2009
You did a fabulous job with this story! I really, really enjoyed it. Of course, my house is a mess now from neglect and I'm blaming you...lol
Lillie Cullen chapter 20 . 5/14/2009
Loved Spike's reaction to the change.
Lillie Cullen chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
Somehow I'm not expecting that to go over too well with Spike...
Lillie Cullen chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
You've done an excellent job with the dialogue. You've got the characters voice's captured perfectly. Well done!
Lillie Cullen chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter!
Lillie Cullen chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Interesting development!
Lillie Cullen chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Really great beginning!
Hyde's Bride chapter 31 . 2/26/2009
This was such a great story! I loved every minute of it!
memory is strange chapter 31 . 2/18/2009
this was surprisingly good. normally i avoid buffy/spike, because i have very strong feelings about buffy never appreciating him enough, but this was the kind of relationship they should have had.

also, there were twists that i honestly didn't see coming: the baby(ies),Spike becoming human, Riley showing up. It could have been fleshed out a little more (most of the conflict seems to happen all on one day, for instance) but overall it was a well done story. nice work!
Doni chapter 31 . 2/1/2009
Great story! You captured the characters well and created a great storyline! Thanks!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 31 . 1/28/2009
Wow what a great fic. What I loved most about the fic was that Spike and Buffy were very much Spike and Buffy! Their was relationship was not a bed of roses and had the ups and doens like any normal one. Riley appearing in the end realy spun me for a loop. That was unexpected but how I enjoyed his commupence. Go Spike's boot! Thanks for a great read
Spikes KittyKat chapter 31 . 1/14/2009
Amazing story. I like the twists and turns and that Riley ended up being the bad guy but not a horrible guy. I enjoyed the twist of Spike becoming human. Also enjoyed the way you had Willow's magic used for good and that the Scoobies were a huge part of Buffy's life. I enjoyed it a lot.
Venomancer chapter 31 . 1/10/2009
I'm very pleased with this fanfic, you did a marvelous job! Consider yourself a author with experience! I thinks it would be nice if you wrote a sequel. Something like several years in the future - Bex and Bell going to school first grade - having super strength(kid style) or some other mini powers. I would be awesome. You could fix Willow's relationship problems by the by.

If ou want a challenge - visit my profile!
Mishari chapter 31 . 1/10/2009
Hi,

I love your story, I can't get enought of it. I realy enjoyed reading and I was so excited while I was reading. Sorry that my english is not that good.
CalmintheChaos chapter 27 . 12/31/2008
oh no! I have a really good feeling that this military guy is stupid Riley. Damn. I don't want him to ruin Buffy's happy life! Can't wait to continue!